Louisville vs NC State

Advertisement
Pitt is trash this year. They'll be lucky to win 5 games.

They need to start winning tonight against Va Tech. They might be one of those teams that needs the ACC to wake them up. Pitt at home can beat Louisville

Advertisement
They need to start winning tonight against Va Tech. They might be one of those teams that needs the ACC to wake them up. Pitt at home can beat Louisville
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Pitt is awful. Louisville is setup to have 1 loss. That’s a major issue for everyone in the ACC. Their schedule in conference was so **** weak. Look as this ****. They will beat Duke also.

Say Miami beats them which would be great, there is no margin for error for anyone to lose cause these fools played nobody.

No FSU, Clem, UNC, Syracuse for them. It’s Miami and maybe Duke that are ranked in the ACC that they play that’s it. They got a cakewalk to the ACC championship game.

IMG_5243.png

Pitt is awful. Louisville is setup to have 1 loss. That’s a major issue for everyone in the ACC. Their schedule in conference was so **** weak. Look as this ****. They will beat Duke also.

Say Miami beats them which would be great, there is no margin for error for anyone to lose cause these fools played nobody.

No FSU, Clem, UNC, Syracuse for them. It’s Miami and maybe Duke that are ranked in the ACC that they play that’s it. They got a cakewalk to the ACC championship game.

View attachment 259335
I think 3 losses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every single year mediocre teams in the ACC find ways to lose to teams they have no business losing to.

Louisville will find a way to lose to Pitt or one of the Virgina teams.
I would say Duke but they are better than Louisville in my mind so that is a game they should lose but probably will win.

That's ACC football in a nutshell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back