Louisville vs lsu

I'm convinced about Petrino's greatness now. Very solid ending to the season. Destroyed by Houston, a home loss to a very bad Kentucky team, and now he can't even gain positive yardage against LSU. But this is only the end of his third year after taking over a 12-1 program. He just needs more time.

Lol. It's Louisville.

What is that supposed to mean? They were 12-1 right before he got there. They claim to be national contenders.

Advertisement
Who does UL has besides Jackson? This isn't Charlie Strong's defense and its a 1 man show on offense. The need to recruit more weapons for him. Need some offensive weapons and a better oline. They gave up 8 sacks today.

We are light years behind Louisville

I would dearly love for you to explain this statement.

Res Ipsa Loquitur. Should be obvious. Even woth sickening losses this year, light years beyond us. They were in the NC Playoff race in week 11. We were out of the Coastal by October 8th.

They beat FSU

They would have won the Coastal. We finished tied for what, 4th?

Advertisement

Res Ipsa Loquitur. Should be obvious. Even woth sickening losses this year, light years beyond us. They were in the NC Playoff race in week 11. We were out of the Coastal by October 8th.

They beat FSU

Having a better year isn't being "ahead" of us. They're 1 player away from being nobody. Name 1 Miami player we can't do without.

Who's your money on for next year? I'll take Miami.

Bonus question: which team had a better 2016 record?

Last edited:
Petrino 9-4
Richt 9-4

Petrino also took over a 12-1 team. This is his THIRD YEAR.

If Richt went 9-4 in year three like Petrino, these Petrino slurpers would be screaming for Richt to be shytecanned.

Advertisement
Louisville OL is pure TRASH

Might be worser then the scrubs we have

bobby P better get some OL for next yr...**** shame every play Jackson is running for his life just surviving off of his ability

They beat FSU

Having a better year isn't being "ahead" of us. They're 1 player away from being nobody. Name 1 Miami player we can't do without.

Better year? When have they been worse than us? 2004?

We havent indicated we can compete with lesser talented Coastal teams.

I stand by my assertion. We are behind UL as a program, far behind. Clemson, FSU and UL are the ACC top tier, UNC and VT are the middle tier, and we are a solid contender for 6th in the conference.

Advertisement

They beat FSU

Better year? When have they been worse than us? 2004?

We havent indicated we can compete with lesser talented Coastal teams.

I stand by my assertion. We are behind UL as a program, far behind. Clemson, FSU and UL are the ACC top tier, UNC and VT are the middle tier, and we are a solid contender for 6th in the conference.

So you'd like to bet me that they have a better record than Miami in 2017?

Advertisement
Back