Louisville recruits...

Advertisement
Talk about a reality check, I never thought I'd see the day where we are talking about stealing Louisville's recruits...

Advertisement
Talk about a reality check, I never thought I'd see the day where we are talking about stealing Louisville's recruits...

We weren´t recruiting any of the same guys as them before, why should we start now?

Well, if anything this eliminates all of those Louisville fans talking about Chad Thomas coming over to Louisville.

Advertisement
We should be worried about what this does in the future for Texas coming into Miami.

Texas doesn't need to come to SoFla

I'd be very surprised if Hurtt does not accompany Strong and try to keep up recruiting efforts in Florida. And, now, there's a bigger recruiting budget to boot.

I think that, in that event, Texas only gets the occasional guy that the Big Three pursue anyway.

We should be worried about what this does in the future for Texas coming into Miami.

I'd be very surprised if Hurtt does not accompany Strong and try to keep up recruiting efforts in Florida. And, now, there's a bigger recruiting budget to boot.

I think that, in that event, Texas only gets the occasional guy that the Big Three pursue anyway.

Show clause prevents UT from hiring Hurtt.

Advertisement

My thoughts exactly. It also keeps him away from the Forida job when it opens up. I hope that is the case.

If you think Texas won't come to south fla you are smoking something. Just like we had a pipeline there in the 80s and 90s. We should be concerned. Top talent Is leaving the 305.

My thoughts exactly. It also keeps him away from the Forida job when it opens up. I hope that is the case.
Strong at Florida would be bad, bad news for canes recruiting. We'd still get a good amount of the big fish but between him and jumbo, our jimmies would be rustled

Advertisement
lol at texas coming to miami to recruit. if you think that would happen, you have no clue about football and texas football.
bad bad news for canes recruiting? lol. effing clueless.

lol at texas coming to miami to recruit. if you think that would happen, you have no clue about football and texas football.
bad bad news for canes recruiting? lol. effing clueless.
You're retarded if you didn't see I said if he was at FLORIDA you mouthbreather

Texas' recruiting priorities lie in getting the best recruits from Texas. Strong may come to S Fla and cherry pick a recruit or 2, but he won't be basing his whole class on SFla kids anymore.

Which ones do we go after??

Are aware that we may be in need of a new coach in 48 hours? and that there are multiple
schools in transition of their Head Coach?

Dude Lets hold on to the kids we got first...and hope we finally get this hire correct...

Advertisement
Back