Louisville Post Game +/-

Our defense was trash. Fundamentally- it was trash. And it’s not due to our offensive tempo. It’s because Baker is trash. Dumb *** had Bubba chasing Atwell everywhere instead of simply lining up a Nickel and allowing Bubba to roam Free. The LB play was mediocre AF. It’s not about offensive style. It’s about poor defensive coaching.

BUT I LOVE THE WIN, BIIIIAAAAAAA!! Thank God for King, Lashlee, and DA KICKER!

GET RID OF BAKER!!
Yeah man, this could have been a blowout. We can be happy with the win and also acknowledge that we won in spite of Baker. Our D may not be world beaters but they're certainly capable of more than what Bakers getting out of then. When we lose to UNC because we delay blitz and play zone in the backend the whole ******* game, it's not going to bring any pleasure to tell the sunshine pumpers "I told ya so".

Advertisement
Our defense was trash. Fundamentally- it was trash. And it’s not due to our offensive tempo. It’s because Baker is trash. Dumb *** had Bubba chasing Atwell everywhere instead of simply lining up a Nickel and allowing Bubba to roam Free. The LB play was mediocre AF. It’s not about offensive style. It’s about poor defensive coaching.

GET RID OF BAKER!!
Line backing play was awful to me. When did they ever make a freaking tackle.. The Ends did not do a good job of setting the edge. Jalen did better the Roche. All they did was pin the ends in and the running back ran right out side of em. Like you said, love the win, but the run defense was freakin horrendous. Also, why were their wr running so wide open cross the middle? Every game it's like that. Other teams stick to our receivers like glue but we leave their receivers running wide open. Don't see a white shirt in the frame until they run 5 or ten yards.

Baker is going to cost us a game we would otherwise win. Anyone defending him is blind. Game should have been over late in the 3rd or early 4th but instead it's another god damned nail biter.

Pope and Harley need to catch the ******* ball.

Borregales is God.
Nail biter?!? Wtf game u watching! Yeah it was closer than the 20+ point blowout it should have been, but the only pu$$ies biting their nails were UL fans

Yeah man, this could have been a blowout. We can be happy with the win and also acknowledge that we won in spite of Baker. Our D may not be world beaters but they're certainly capable of more than what Bakers getting out of then. When we lose to UNC because we delay blitz and play zone in the backend the whole ******* game, it's not going to bring any pleasure to tell the sunshine pumpers "I told ya so".

I want to choke the ***** out of him just based on his Atwell vs Bubba design. Just put a fugging nickel on the slot, idiot!

Plus:

++++D'Eriq King

Safe to say that King didn't forget how to throw the ball, nor are we 2013 Auburn. 18/30 for 325 yards, 3 Tds, and 0 picks. Sucks that his streak ended. Oh well, I'll just take all those yards, points, and the W for consolation.

++Mallory and Jordan
Both had TDs and made big plays. Mallory had another big play called back by a bull**** flag.

++Cam Harris and Rooster
2 plays. 2, 75 yard touchdowns. No idea if we've ever done something like that before. The wheel route to Knight was particularly sweet.

+Lashlee
Outside of penalties by the OL ******* **** up, we were pretty **** good getting another ~500 yards. Really fun to watch. Big plays by both TEs and RBs. The WR unit still didn't do much but they contributed. His check with me audible for Brevin's touchdown gave me a semi.

++Borregales
His 4 field goals ended up being the difference in what turned out to be a 13 point win. He gets an extra plus for the 57 yarder.

-Minus:

-The Defense

I have an idea, let's put someone other than a safety on one of the best WRs in college football. Every time I saw Tutu catch a pass, Bolden was a step behind him (I'm not singling him out I'm just saying). Personal fouls, poor tackling, Atwell running free, and btw Hawkins just picked up another 9 yards on a stretch play. Clean this **** up.

Based on our D personnel, Bubba Bolden was the best option to cover Tutu. Bandy gone and thanks to poor CB recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back