Louisville Post Game +/-

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude

Plus:

++++D'Eriq King

Safe to say that King didn't forget how to throw the ball, nor are we 2013 Auburn. 18/30 for 325 yards, 3 Tds, and 0 picks. Sucks that his streak ended. Oh well, I'll just take all those yards, points, and the W for consolation.

++Mallory and Jordan
Both had TDs and made big plays. Mallory had another big play called back by a bull**** flag.

++Cam Harris and Rooster
2 plays. 2, 75 yard touchdowns. No idea if we've ever done something like that before. The wheel route to Knighton was particularly sweet.

+Lashlee
Outside of penalties by the OL ******* **** up, we were pretty **** good getting another ~500 yards. Really fun to watch. Big plays by both TEs and RBs. The WR unit still didn't do much but they contributed. His check with me audible for Brevin's touchdown gave me a semi.

++Borregales
His 4 field goals ended up being the difference in what turned out to be a 13 point win. He gets an extra plus for the 57 yarder.

-Minus:

-The Defense

I have an idea, let's put someone other than a safety on one of the best WRs in college football. Every time I saw Tutu catch a pass, Bolden was a step behind him (I'm not singling him out I'm just saying). Personal fouls, poor tackling, Atwell running free, and btw Hawkins just picked up another 9 yards on a stretch play. Clean this **** up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CB7A9D4B-61D2-4C16-BA05-599294D1D9C2.jpeg

Plus:

++++D'Eriq King

Safe to say that King didn't forget how to throw the ball, nor are we 2013 Auburn. 18/30 for 325 yards 3 Tds and 0 picks. Sucks that his streak ended. Oh well, I'll just take all those yards, points, and the W for consolation.

++Mallory and Jordan
Both had TDs and made big plays. Mallory had another big play called back by a bull**** flag.

++Cam Harris and Rooster
2 plays. 2, 75 yard touchdowns. No idea if we've ever done something like that before. The wheel route to Knight was particularly sweet.

+Lashlee
Outside of penalties by the OL ******* **** up, we were pretty **** good getting another ~500 yards. Really fun to watch. Big plays by both TEs and RBs. The WR unit still didn't do much but they contributed. His check with me audible for Brevin's touchdown gave me a semi.

++Borregales
His 4 field goals ended up being the difference in what turned out to be a 13 point win. He gets an extra plus for the 57 yarder.

-Minus:

-The Defense

I have an idea, let's put someone other than a safety on one of the best WRs in college football. Every time I saw Tutu catch a pass, Bolden was a step behind him (I'm not singling him out I'm just saying. Personal fouls, poor tackling, Atwell running free, and btw Haskins just picked up another 9 yards on a stretch play. Clean this **** up.

Solid write up. That stretch play made me vomit over and over again.

Advertisement

Plus:

++++D'Eriq King

Safe to say that King didn't forget how to throw the ball, nor are we 2013 Auburn. 18/30 for 325 yards 3 Tds and 0 picks. Sucks that his streak ended. Oh well, I'll just take all those yards, points, and the W for consolation.

++Mallory and Jordan

++Cam Harris and Rooster
2 plays. 2, 75 yard touchdowns. No idea if we've ever done something like that before. The wheel route to Knight was particularly sweet.

+Lashlee

++Borregales

-Minus:

-The Defense

I have an idea, let's put someone other than a safety on one of the best WRs in college football. Every time I saw Tutu catch a pass, Bolden was a step behind him (I'm not singling him out I'm just saying. Personal fouls, poor tackling, Atwell running free, and btw Haskins just picked up another 9 yards on a stretch play. Clean this **** up.

Baker is not good. I think the OL also did a nice job btw. It's not always about being dominant both running and passing. If a defense decides to sell out to stop the run, then make them pay with the pass and vice versa. The OL gets a B overall for making UL pay for picking a poison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, that was my point. It's more of a minus to Baker for putting him in that situation. He did his best.
yeah, bolden had a really nice game in run support and sound tackling, actually. it's just very stupid that he was on atwell all the time, that's silly.

also i gotta give the WRs a minus for today. harley and pope both had nightmare drops and harley added that total bonehead move on the onside. we're lucky jordan and mallory balled. if this continues i'd honestly just give the freshmen some burn because our upperclassman WRs are stinking it up right now.

overall that + the OL penalties are just about the only complaints i could levy about the offense. lashlee and king looking like the real deal.

Baker is going to cost us a game we would otherwise win. Anyone defending him is blind. Game should have been over late in the 3rd or early 4th but instead it's another god damned nail biter.

Pope and Harley need to catch the ******* ball.

Borregales is God.

Advertisement

Plus:

++++D'Eriq King

Safe to say that King didn't forget how to throw the ball, nor are we 2013 Auburn. 18/30 for 325 yards, 3 Tds, and 0 picks. Sucks that his streak ended. Oh well, I'll just take all those yards, points, and the W for consolation.

++Mallory and Jordan

++Cam Harris and Rooster

+Lashlee

++Borregales

-Minus:

-The Defense

I have an idea, let's put someone other than a safety on one of the best WRs in college football. Every time I saw Tutu catch a pass, Bolden was a step behind him (I'm not singling him out I'm just saying). Personal fouls, poor tackling, Atwell running free, and btw Hawkins just picked up another 9 yards on a stretch play. Clean this **** up.

The guards in the run game, were severely lacking tonight.

Baker is going to cost us a game we would otherwise win. Anyone defending him is blind. Game should have been over late in the 3rd or early 4th but instead it's another god damned nail biter.

Pope and Harley need to catch the ******* ball.

Borregales is God.

Our defense was trash. Fundamentally- it was trash. And it’s not due to our offensive tempo. It’s because Baker is trash. Dumb *** had Bubba chasing Atwell everywhere instead of simply lining up a Nickel and allowing Bubba to roam Free. The LB play was mediocre AF. It’s not about offensive style. It’s about poor defensive coaching.

BUT I LOVE THE WIN, BIIIIAAAAAAA!! Thank God for King, Lashlee, and DA KICKER!

GET RID OF BAKER!!

Advertisement
Back