Louisville expected visitors list

Advertisement
Not OP but I'd say Russell, Isaiah Thomas, Dylan Day could all be upgraded. Day dhas decent film though.
Is Isaiah Thomas even healthy yet? Has Russell gotten any bigger than the 6'1" 235 lbs he was listed at earlier? Dylan Day has very good film and shows great instincts but I'm not sure if he is a CB or Safety.

Who in the world are these prospects? I’ve never seen a single name lol

2024 Tramel Cowart ATH Haines City Senior High FL
2024 Max Futter ATH Half Hollow Hills High NY
2024 Channing Henderson ATH Marist School GA
2024 Ethan Matheson ATH Evangelical Christian School FL
2024 Joshua Powell ATH Spanish Fort High AL
2024 Chase Quarterman ATH West Boca Raton High FL

2024 Omar Thornton ATH American Heritage School FL
2024 Ethan Thomas DE Evangelical Christian School FL
2024 Rooster Bing Jr. DL Savannah Country Day School GA

2024 Jordan Merriweather DL Milton High School GA
2024 Luke D'Alise LB Fenwick High School IL
2024 Chad Glover LB Davidson High AL
2024 George Stubbs DL American Senior High FL

2024 Aidan Bryant OL Greenville Christian School MS

2024 Corinthion Thomas OL American Senior High FL
2024 Bodie Derrer QB Hamilton Heights High IN
2024 Dylan Mayers QB Saint Andrews School FL
2024 Jamarcus Pittman QB McComb High MS

2024 Boyd Skarbek RB Pope John Paul PA

2024 Caesar Travers QB Edgewood High MD
2024 CJ Heard SAF Woodward Academy GA
2024 Rudley Joseph SAF Oak Ridge High FL

2024 Dylan Reiman TE William T. Dwyer High FL

2024 Drew Wagner WR Kettle Moraine High School WI
Seems like they are just trying to fill up the recruiting section and create a decent atmosphere. And maybe throw a bone to some of these guys coaches or whatever.

Advertisement
JUCO Joao Arede QB Southwestern College CA Any good?
Lmao this is literally 3-4 mins up the street from my house (Chula Vista, CA 10 mins south of San Diego and about another 10 mins north of Tijuana). I didn’t even know this school had a football program. 😭

If its southwestern in Chula Vista, no they had some good teams in the early 2000s but not recently, theyre not a top juco out here
This is exactly who they are. I live 3-4 mins from this school and didn’t even know they had a football team. I literally thought the stadium was for intramural sports

Small visitor list - Staff can't even get anyone to show for the last game of the year against a top 10 opponent.

Larger visitor list - List sucks. Bunch of nobodies. There's going to be no one in the stands anyways.

I'm glad I know none of you in real life.
Lol never can satisfy these people😂😂

Advertisement
This is exactly who they are. I live 3-4 mins from this school and didn’t even know they had a football team. I literally thought the stadium was for intramural sports
They're 1-9 on the year, I know grossmont and palomar used to be premier jucos, mesa has always just kinda been middle of the pack too

Advertisement
Is Isaiah Thomas even healthy yet? Has Russell gotten any bigger than the 6'1" 235 lbs he was listed at earlier? Dylan Day has very good film and shows great instincts but I'm not sure if he is a CB or Safety.
Russell is definitely north of 235. Haven't heard a peep about Thomas but I think he's an EE so getting in the building early can only help him. Day seems able to play both C & S but to my novice eye he looks like a nickel corner all day.

Advertisement
The list could just be HS pr move. To create/keep relationships going with coaches and schools.

Advertisement
Back