Louisville expected visitors list

View as article
Advertisement
Small visitor list - Staff can't even get anyone to show for the last game of the year against a top 10 opponent.

Larger visitor list - List sucks. Bunch of nobodies. There's going to be no one in the stands anyways.

I'm glad I know none of you in real life.
So a large visitor list is good no matter what? Even when over half aren’t even listed on 247 at all? Let alone don’t even have stars?

Advertisement
Also worth noting we're at 26 commits currently and looks like we are trying to add 4-5 more players (Mincey, Lyle, Xavier Lucas, 1 or 2 DT prospects) Just like FSU is dropping CJ heard and Ricky knight. We are going to have to start dropping some players soon.
Don't Think FSU is dropping Ricky Knight

Advertisement
"In 1979, South Florida's Burger King restaurants were giving away University of Miami football tickets with the purchase of a Whopper. By the late 1970s, UM football was on life support. The Hurricanes were perennial losers and attendance dipped to below 20,000 fans per game at the Orange Bowl. The program became a graveyard of coaches."

Time to use this strategy again.
Might have to use a different chain now lol

Also worth noting we're at 26 commits currently and looks like we are trying to add 4-5 more players (Mincey, Lyle, Xavier Lucas, 1 or 2 DT prospects) Just like FSU is dropping CJ heard and Ricky knight. We are going to have to start dropping some players soon.
I wish we could and had more and better options at DT. The list is big and before people freak out at the lower level kids ( already happened lol) we are probably trying to drop a couple to add a couple. LJ would take Russell’s spot for example

Plus it’s Thanksgiving break. No students.

Miami needs to stop hosting, if at all possible, games around Thanksgiving time.
That would mean no home games the last 2 weeks of every single season.

Advertisement
"In 1979, South Florida's Burger King restaurants were giving away University of Miami football tickets with the purchase of a Whopper. By the late 1970s, UM football was on life support. The Hurricanes were perennial losers and attendance dipped to below 20,000 fans per game at the Orange Bowl. The program became a graveyard of coaches."

Time to use this strategy again.
My dad talks about this all the time. He used to go to the Burger King that was on the corner of Red Rd and Ponce I think it was, get the free ticket. He also used to steal the canoes that were chained up in one of the canals for Lake Osceola.

Advertisement
Mid GIF by EsZ Giphy World

So I read the thread title “Louisville expected visitors list”, then I read the list and said, WTF is Mario doing? Can’t believe the kids Louisville is bringing in for the game! We are so ****ed! Then I read the mopers mope about the kids, then I knew they were Miami guests. I almost began to mope as well…welcome to bizarro world of CIS.

Advertisement
Back