Louisville auburn fsu compared to the U

Louisville gets beat at home by Houston.. auburn is in OT vs freaking Jacksonville State.. FSU had a horrible first half and struggled on D in the second half.. yet yall wanna cry cause we had a bad half against fau.. Really?Come on now.. did we look how we wanted to look no.. but we made adjustments and dominated the second half.. we gotta keep supporting these guys.. I don't like golden but it's still all about the U

If we kill Nebraska next wk everyone here will say Nebraska has a new coach and they suck this year. If we win by 3 everyone will Blame Coleys play calling. if we lose then fire golden now they will say.

Oh and when we beat fsu they will say we'll they struggled with usf so there not that good this yr. There is no winning with our fan base

Because its da truth

Advertisement
I think some people like the OP are new to this country or just don't understand football.

What don't you understand about Malzahn and Fisher being vastly superior to Golden over the past 5 years???? Its fine if they have a bad game every once in a blue moon. We have one nearly every week under Golden.

How many times can you Goldenites keep playing this card?

i don't like golden and want him gone, but, the reality is there is parity in college football. we are seeing a lot of "good" teams struggle against the smaller schools that used to be blowouts. just college football today. not making excuses for UM or golden.

i don't like golden and want him gone, but, the reality is there is parity in college football. we are seeing a lot of "good" teams struggle against the smaller schools that used to be blowouts. just college football today. not making excuses for UM or golden.

This is true especially the type of offenses the teams run, there are just some plays no matter what you do you get gashed, especically the spread option teams

Advertisement
lulz at saying last night is ok becuz another team struggled. a lot of posters here need to get fired along with Golden. And for those people who are saying "its only a few mopes complaining" go on twitter and check the time frame of the game Miami beat writers, impartial college football analyst (like bruce feldman and SB nation) and former players were all saying the same thing. This is ridiculous and something needs to change. **** I think it was Feldman (maybe someone else) said in his opinion Mario Cristobal should be our next coach.

Louisville gets beat at home by Houston.. auburn is in OT vs freaking Jacksonville State.. FSU had a horrible first half and struggled on D in the second half.. yet yall wanna cry cause we had a bad half against fau.. Really?Come on now.. did we look how we wanted to look no.. but we made adjustments and dominated the second half.. we gotta keep supporting these guys.. I don't like golden but it's still all about the U

Agreed. Obviously we didn't play great but I see 5 or 6 top ranked teams struggling today. This board has become a constant ***** fest.

Advertisement

Agreed. Obviously we didn't play great but I see 5 or 6 top ranked teams struggling today. This board has become a constant ***** fest.

They and we shouldnt be having these games thats the issue

Itsabrainaneurysmthing

Not a bad First Half, BAD DECADE! Where have you been the last 4 years that will make you think that it was just a bad half?

Advertisement
Bobby Petrino: 50-15 overall, 77% winning percentage, 2 conference titles, 4 bowl wins
Gus Malzahn: 31-10 overall, 76% winning percentage, 2 conference titles, 1 National Championship appearance
Jimbo Fisher: 60-11 overall, 84%, winning percentage, 3 conference titles, 4 bowl wins, 1 National Championship

Al Golden: 57-56 overall, 50.4% winning percentage, 0 conference titles, 0 bowl wins, 0 National Championship (lol) appearances

I wonder why one group of fans has more reason to be alarmed by their team's poor performance than others.

If we kill Nebraska next wk everyone here will say Nebraska has a new coach and they suck this year. If we win by 3 everyone will Blame Coleys play calling. if we lose then fire golden now they will say.

Oh and when we beat fsu they will say we'll they struggled with usf so there not that good this yr. There is no winning with our fan base

When you complain long enough, it simply becomes a way of life. We have become experts.

Advertisement

What is your point? Sure we would have fired St Bobby long before he ever won his 1st piety NC. My Lord, 2 NCs in 30 frigging years. He sucked. Joe Pa would have been gone long before his 1st shower too. This is THE U. We are not candy-a... 86 IQ fans like OSU, ND, PSU, Bama and the rest. We know it is about winning and that is what we want. We did our losing long ago and trust me it sucked. We want to be there in the end, win or lose, the title must come through us. Golden has gotten worse ever year and refuses to change what is clearly broken. Let him get to the playoffs and lose, then when we STILL want to fire him, and we will, come back with your teardrops.

FAU helped with those "adjustments" when they lost their two big offensive stars. Miami was fortunate they went down or FAU might still be racking up the yards.

The only adjustments we made were running over a tired bunch of Owls with a first game freshman QB.

Advertisement
Back