Louisville auburn fsu compared to the U

Canesallday09

Recruit
Premium
Louisville gets beat at home by Houston.. auburn is in OT vs freaking Jacksonville State.. FSU had a horrible first half and struggled on D in the second half.. yet yall wanna cry cause we had a bad half against fau.. Really?Come on now.. did we look how we wanted to look no.. but we made adjustments and dominated the second half.. we gotta keep supporting these guys.. I don't like golden but it's still all about the U

Advertisement
You're talking to people who got ****ed that we didn't run up the score against Nebraska in the 2002 Rose Bowl. There is literally nothing that would make them happy.

stephen-a-smith.jpg

Golson was 1/6 for 6 yards in the first half. 0/7 on third downs.. gotta keep things in perspective..

Advertisement
Realistically, the better comparison would be against USF. Could we beat them?

You're on point OP. These mopes expect us to dominate teams that lost Tulsa but for what reason?!?!!

Can you please make me feel better and tell me what other teams struggle, too?

losercille its ecpected cuz there not recruiting sfla as well as when strong was there. there drop off will continue but eventually will have a great o like typical Petrino teams. with no d

You're on point OP. These mopes expect us to dominate teams that lost Tulsa but for what reason?!?!!

In other words, you're not interested in learning about the sport and that not every mismatch ends up being a dominating performance. Good to know for future discussions.

Advertisement
Jezus. Going on 5 friggin' years with the same crap, the same issues. It's getting worse, not better.

Infallible Logic: Since some overrated teams play poorly that means we should accept our own team playing poorly

In other words, you're not interested in learning about the sport and that not every mismatch ends up being a dominating performance. Good to know for future discussions.

In other words, you're still holding out hope for a coach with a track record of 5 years that reads 22-18 against Big 5 opponents, 6-13 in his last 19 games against Big 5 opponents, 1 win over a team that ends the year in the top 25, and coach of a team that had more NFL future players on his team than wins.

Good to know for future discussions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly , the other four years means nothing.

Porsters coming out of left field

Infallible Logic: Since some overrated teams play poorly that means we should accept our own team playing poorly

And two of those teams were in the National Championship game 2 years ago.

Throw track record and history out the window. Every year is brand new.

Why does any coach get fired?

Advertisement

you support golden and have ron zook in your avatar

safe to say you're below mediocrity

Makes you think why are people here crying so much about golden(not a supporter of him by the way, I want Butch back).

I see where the OP is saying that teams have their bad days, when you play these teams they throw everything at you and i mean everything, USFs offense is very similar to FAUs its hard to guard and all same for jacksonville state whos QB didnt look all that bad imo, i see your point but it doesnt mean it should be OK, yea all those teams have trouble but they and we shouldnt, i understand a score here and there because they were going all out but how sloppy we looked is the problem, and the whole team was sloppy, from the coaches to the players, overall sloppy game, i get your point but doesnt mean we shouldnt be ****ed at what we saw

Louisville gets beat at home by Houston.. auburn is in OT vs freaking Jacksonville State.. FSU had a horrible first half and struggled on D in the second half.. yet yall wanna cry cause we had a bad half against fau.. Really?Come on now.. did we look how we wanted to look no.. but we made adjustments and dominated the second half.. we gotta keep supporting these guys.. I don't like golden but it's still all about the U

If we kill Nebraska next wk everyone here will say Nebraska has a new coach and they suck this year. If we win by 3 everyone will Blame Coleys play calling. if we lose then fire golden now they will say.

Oh and when we beat fsu they will say we'll they struggled with usf so there not that good this yr. There is no winning with our fan base

Advertisement
Back