Louisiana's Top 2013 player Jay Washington (S) #1 UM

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Louisiana's Top 2013
He named “LSU, A&M, Miami, Auburn and Bama￾ as his top five colleges right now. So where does Miami rank on that list? “Miami ranks first on my list. I just like how they play, the physicality.￾ Although Miami is at the top of his list, he grew up a LSU fan like so many others from Louisiana. Washington, 6-foot and 190, plays free safety now, but envisions himself as a strong safety at the next level because of his physicality and his love to come up to make a tackle. “I play free safety, but I want to play strong safety in college because I like to hit, he said “I am all over the field and I come down because I am a real hard hitter. What he says of Golden "Love what he is doing with the U"

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love it, but what the **** is he watching lol... LSU is the most physical team in the country lol. That said, welcomne to the U brotha!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you wanna cut Carter loose for this 2 star wonder. I think you been spendin' to much time sailin' the ocean blue. That salty air is affecting your judgement.

Do you wanna cut Carter loose for this 2 star wonder. I think you been spendin' to much time sailin' the ocean blue. That salty air is affecting your judgement.

It was written over a year ago, also at one point dude was a top player then he just couldnt keep it together and fell off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back