Louie Bing Track meet

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Big track meet today with tons of recruits running. Heard Cook has been wearing a UM beanie all day.... Anyone got times?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big track meet today with tons of recruits running. Heard Cook has been wearing a UM beanie all day.... Anyone got times?

So got dam tired of recruits doing this ****

Of what being kids and wearing college gear?

Yeah, crazy right?

That is all I wore my senior year (college gear from visits) till I went to MIami and threw that other **** away.

When was wearing something that looks fresh a crime? **** if i was on a UGA, Oregon, Texa, UNC or any visit wear i like the colors and i look fresh you **** right ill rock it, doesn't mean i am going to a certain school

He's a Clemson commit...thought it was newsworthy. Either way, back to the meet. Really curious about some of the times out there.

Advertisement
from canerick on canesport

3 Booker t Washington football players just places 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the 100 meter finals. First Deltron Hopkins( wr who wears #7), second Norris (wr #11), third Coco ( rb #3), fourth Sony Michel, Fifth Dalvin Cook, sixth Tyrone thornton.

Advertisement
from canerick on canesport

3 Booker t Washington football players just places 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the 100 meter finals. First Deltron Hopkins( wr who wears #7), second Norris (wr #11), third Coco ( rb #3), fourth Sony Michel, Fifth Dalvin Cook, sixth Tyrone thornton.

post the times bruh.

sony has always had better times than cook...hes likely faster.

Cook has that accel though....either way your not hawking down either of those guys

Advertisement
sony has always had better times than cook...hes likely faster.

Cook has that accel though....either way your not hawking down either of those guys

I remember seeing times he posted in 8th grade and thought they were typos. Just crazy he is so big, coming off a knee injury, and still that ******* fast.

Cook is a beast but gimme Sony all day every day.

Sony didn't make the finals...at least not on official results. Times were all slow, looks like there was a strong head wind. Winning time was 11.11. Sony ran an 11.36 to finish 9th in prelims. Cook finished 5th with an 11.38 in the finals, ran an 11.23 in the prelims.

Couple other notables I noticed....

Jesus Wilson 11.7
Trumaine Washington 12.13

Also, no Artie Burns. No idea why.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back