Lotta People Laughing ...

Advertisement
Fact is that when you get failure with 4 different coaches at a premiere brand like the University of Miami then the problem isn't the coaches but instead the program/administration.
100% agreed, i do not think that the BOT wants top level football anymore 7,8,maybe 9 wins and the Coastal
is great.... keep collecting the cash..... James is vaguely worthless and only bright spot is a new AD to hire new coach

Advertisement
BTW I do not know if Butch Davis is laughing or crying today.
Thanks B.James for that decision................
heck D.Mullen ate Marks lunch today as well and we could have hired him
common denominator on Davis & Mullen they are killers. CMR is not and never has been
and we hired a has been

Clappy is 30 mins into his early bird dinner right now and doesn't know what day it is.

Radio hasn't had any time to notice what is even going on here as his phone just got a new version of Snake on it that he is completely immersed in.

Alfredo is completely unaware of our situation too as he doesn't look at his phone in order to avoid constant loan requests from Dorito and has his attorneys communicate all his lawsuit updates through a post office box in State College, PA.

BTW I do not know if Butch Davis is laughing or crying today.
Thanks B.James for that decision................
heck D.Mullen ate Marks lunch today as well and we could have hired him
common denominator on Davis & Mullen they are killers. CMR is not and never has been
and we hired a has been

If Butch Davis loses his bowl game he will have completed his fifth consecutive five loss season. Look what this fanbase is doing after one.

Advertisement
Fact is that when you get failure with 4 different coaches at a premiere brand like the University of Miami then the problem isn't the coaches but instead the program/administration.

Agree.
But this is not a premiere brand...at least not anymore.

If Butch Davis loses his bowl game he will have completed his fifth consecutive five loss season. Look what this fanbase is doing after one.

Butch would not have loss 5 games with the current roster and cupcake schedule. Also, Butch would not have loss 4 consecutive games IN LESS THAN THREE YEARS! Also, Jeff Thomas would still be on the team.

100% agreed, i do not think that the BOT wants top level football anymore 7,8,maybe 9 wins and the Coastal
is great.... keep collecting the cash..... James is vaguely worthless and only bright spot is a new AD to hire new coach
BUT they paid richt some money. They offered Diaz $1.5mil and dug up $1mil for an OC.

That is a level of commitment we’ve not seen before. I don’t think they don’t wanna win, I think they have bad decision makers.

Advertisement
Butch would not have loss 5 games with the current roster and cupcake schedule. Also, Butch would not have loss 4 consecutive games IN LESS THAN THREE YEARS! Also, Jeff Thomas would still be on the team.

All reasonable evidence to the contrary.

BUT they paid richt some money. They offered Diaz $1.5mil and dug up $1mil for an OC.

That is a level of commitment we’ve not seen before. I don’t think they don’t wanna win, I think they have bad decision makers.
Where is the OC

Advertisement
That’s the coaching, hence why I said the admin has bad decision makers. They’ve hired garbage after garbage after garbage.
This may be a dumb question but I don’t know how this sht works . What is stopping the admin from telling Richt they’re hiring an OC whether he likes it or not . Is he their boss or are they his boss ?

This may be a dumb question but I don’t know how this sht works . What is stopping the admin from telling Richt they’re hiring an OC whether he likes it or not . Is he their boss or are they his boss ?

Usually the head coach reports to the AD, who in most instances can force changes on the coach. In this case tho, it seems like
James gives his coaches free reign to do as they wish. So James’ policy seems to be that he won’t meddle in those decisions.

It’s also possible that James gave richt full control of the football program contractually, so James would be unable to force Anythjng on richt. Remember richt came here cause he wanted to do things his way.

I don’t think anyone knows for sure.

Last edited:
If Butch Davis loses his bowl game he will have completed his fifth consecutive five loss season. Look what this fanbase is doing after one.[/QUOTe
Go Canes.... FIU was the ultimate dumpster fire and he has taken them to a couple of Bowl games.
this season has been big downer LSU basically bullied us, lost 4 games to a teams with inferior talent
listening to an HC who thinks the scheme is working, a slew of decommits, 15 practice sessions and we use 8? and a miserable signing day
fans of teams who are losing or had disappointing seasons live on hope. the Deacon does not provide much hope

Hate to ethe bearer of bad news then cause Mork ain’t winning 8-9 games with this staff

Advertisement
Back