Rumor Lots of Smoke at Auburn (about Harsin)..... (think they’d come after) Steele(?)

Are you from Boston? Putting ‘R’s’ where they don’t belong? Bammer….

And yes, that is pure bad intent. Not a good look for the next guy coming in!
I really thought swapping thoughts would keep you busy enough.

Advertisement
And yet, transfer kids still went there to apparently go home. Home has some serious pull.

Imagine dealing with old farts with money telling you what to do. No thanks.
Serious question, if Harsin is fired, can we circle back on the two Alabama kids that flipped to them?

I really thought swapping thoughts would keep you busy enough.
Not sure if you understood my question and I don’t under stand your response. Massholes (me) put ‘R’s’ where they don’t belong and then omit them where they do belong. It was more of a self deprecating type question on my part.

I do agree with your original post. I’ll run along now and keep myself busy with my ball of yarn and crayons.

Not sure if you understood my question and I don’t under stand your response. Massholes (me) put ‘R’s’ where they don’t belong and then omit them where they do belong. It was more of a self deprecating type question on my part.

I do agree with your original post. I’ll run along now and keep myself busy with my ball of yarn and crayons.
The Boston comment probably threw me. My bad. However, I am from north Alabama if that helps. :)

Advertisement
And you have football programs that can't take a dump unless a booster is directing traffic. Check the record, a lot of these football programs are wandering through the wilderness because of constant politics and bickering from above. Frankly, the head coach needs to be scary enough to command obedience.
One thing my son and I have talked about. I am not a Saban fan however he is a dictator which is what you need in college football, he calls the shots period!! A close friend of mine was a superintendent in Tuscaloosa when they were doing some renovations several years ago. He took me and my son, who was around 7-8 at the time to their stadium on a Saturday and got us on the field. We pulled into the parking lot of the athletics department and he said "You see that parking spot right there, that is a $250,000 parking spot." when I asked why his response was " That is Nick Sabans spot and he pulled up one day after it had rained and stepped in a mud puddle and told the AD, ""You don't pay me $7millos (at that time) a year to coach this team and have to step in mud puddles, get it fixed"" needless to say it cost them $250,000 but it doesnt hold water anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Boston comment probably threw me. My bad. However, I am from north Alabama if that helps. :)
My man, I never, ever get into ****ing contests on the web, especially on this board. Too much pain and suffering over the past 20 years. Seems as if you are similar which means you are good in my book.

Boston people obviously cannot pronounce the word Car. That said, we will toss an ‘r’ on a word like idea. It becomes idear. Why? it’s a mystery. When I saw Bammer, I was just curious if you were from my parts. This may clear up my strange question. Since you are from North Bammer, I can see why you were confused with my Boston accent question.

Thanks for being cordial bud.

Advertisement
Actually, kinda looks like one of the best jobs. 1 year 20 mil? You can fire me and have my girlfriends.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Welp. Seems if they fire him, would be with his $18.3 million buyout. Should see tomorrow sometime. 👀

Advertisement
Well, I really think stupid message boards started the affair rumor. I honestly think everything else going around is true unless I missed another stupid rumor. We shall see tomorrow or Thursday.

Advertisement
Back