Losing to FSU was just unacceptable and unfathomable

Advertisement
As I said in the lead-up, throw it all out the window in a rivalry game. Records and what you think will happen rarely does.

If we had won that game, there's zero chance Diaz gets fired this year. He'll still be here though unless they've got Mario in the bag,.

Off topic but teehee
FB_IMG_1638065454576.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL you been drinking since pregame?
Yes, but moreover, I'll just never get over managing to lose that game.

I've elected not to make a really dark, mopey thread, as there are already enough of them.

That said, I'm profoundly irritated about this season. There was enough talent to do far better than 7-5.

And, yet, here we are again. Some really good pieces, an uneven roster, no corners, an abysmal class that requires consecutive exemplary portals.

I want to stop losing to 3-6 teams with no-talent assclown QBs. But it's going to continue happening.

Advertisement
Yes, but moreover, I'll just never get over managing to lose that game.

I've elected not to make a really dark, mopey thread, as there are already enough of them.

That said, I'm profoundly irritated about this season. There was enough talent to do far better than 7-5.

And, yet, here we are again. Some really good pieces, an uneven roster, no corners, an abysmal class that requires consecutive exemplary portals.

I want to stop losing to 3-6 teams with no-talent assclown QBs. But it's going to continue happening.

There isn’t a single syllable of what you wrote that is even remotely incorrect.

That being said, the loss to FSU isn’t even in the discussion for the worst loss ever. And that’s even if it was a really long discussion.

Kept an eye on them, they couldn't get it together to beat a Florida team that couldn't have given less of a sh*t. They actually cared to show up for like 2 or 3 games all season, we were one, and we couldn't match that fleeting intensity.
Not to mention they run a high school offense! Smh

Advertisement
This loss bothered me more than any other game on the schedule. It seemed the rivalry just didn’t matter to the team. When Mandy was a student at FSU who did he root for on Saturday? He’s no cane!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but were we not mediocre in 2019?
You know what I mean. We had no legacy in 1979 and the program had almost folded. It would be like Louisiana Tech losing to an FCS school. A big deal to them, but not significant in general.

Advertisement
Back