Losing to FSU was just unacceptable and unfathomable

Advertisement
Worst than FIU, huh?
GT was the worst team we lost to in 2019, and is the worst team we've lost to in my lifetime.

And, yes, this FSU loss was worse to me. It was damaging to our season and against our archrival.

We had a chance to destroy them, and flat out lost.

Had a chance to extend a streak to five against our most direct recruiting competitor.

We had a chance (mathematically, but remote) at the division.

And lost to our 3-6 archrival who start a QB who can't throw.

It's a major and catastrophic failure to lose to this FSU team. It's a perfect example of the kind od loss that's kept us stuck in the mud for 15 years.

GT was the worst team we lost to in 2019, and is the worst team we've lost to in my lifetime.

And, yes, this FSU loss was worse to me. It was damaging to our season and against our archrival.

We had a chance to destroy them, and flat out lost.

Had a chance to extend a streak to five against our most direct recruiting competitor.

We had a chance (mathematically, but remote) at the division.

And lost to our 3-6 archrival who start a QB who can't throw.

It's a major and catastrophic failure to lose to this FSU team. It's a perfect example of the kind od loss that's kept us stuck in the mud for 15 years.

Brethren, NO POWER 5 TEAM HAVE EVER LOST TO FIU BEFORE OR AFTER US IN FBS HISTORY.

Advertisement
He could have been fired at any point but he gets canned right after FSU? No, man. The school was waiting for the right moment and that was it.

“The school was waiting for the right moment..” kind of confirms what I was saying.

So you agree, he was already history.

“The school was waiting for the right moment..” kind of confirms what I was saying.

So you agree, he was already history.
Yes, one game alone did not get an Athletic Director fired, but the loss was the final straw. The school was hopeful for a win against their rival and a Coastal win. It cemented Diaz was the wrong hire and concurrently that Blake wasted the school’s funds.

Advertisement
Yes, one game alone did not get an Athletic Director fired, but the loss was the final straw. The school was hopeful for a win against their rival and a Coastal win. It cemented Diaz was the wrong hire and concurrently that Blake wasted the school’s funds.

Uh, he was going to be fired anyway, win or lose, so I’m not sure what your point is tbh

This FSU team was worse, and our archrival.

This FSU team is worse than 2019 FIU.

Our fans will eventually get it, and will stop paying attention to the name of the opponent.
I don't think so. That FIU team was really, really bad. There's a reason why they haven't won anything after that game. That was one of their last FBS wins for almost two seasons. FSU is awful, but in a game FSU would be favored by a TD over that FIU team.

Advertisement
Uh, he was going to be fired anyway, win or lose, so I’m not sure what your point is tbh
He would be athletic director today if we won out. The FSU game cost him his job. Eventually he would have been fired, but he is not there today as a result of losing the Coastal Div and a loss to our rival.

Kept an eye on them, they couldn't get it together to beat a Florida team that couldn't have given less of a sh*t. They actually cared to show up for like 2 or 3 games all season, we were one, and we couldn't match that fleeting intensity.
Manny Diaz

He would be athletic director today if we won out. The FSU game cost him his job. Eventually he would have been fired, but he is not there today as a result of losing the Coastal Div and a loss to our rival.

He was going to be fired either way - I don’t know what your point is. And I seriously doubt he would still be athletic director today. They wanted to start that search for a new AD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back