Losing Recruits to UCF

UCF had the intelligence to finally build an on-campus stadium about a decade ago. They deserve every benefit.

Obviously they had the room

Advertisement
Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

Lawd stop the crying.. Welcome to my block party!

Okay so one kid spurns LSU, FSU um and LSU for ucf we should fold the program ? There’s definitely something else up

Kids a Brownlee, he ain’t afraid of competition. UCF May have the best program in the state. Shannon is still a good recruiter and it’s his defense. He’s selling immediate playing time.

Advertisement
I highly doubt brownlee leaving to ucif has anything to do with playing time or how their win streak or how good of a recruiter shanon is.
Any local defensive player that prefers to play for Ucf’s defense over the U’s because they won a bunch of games is seriously on drugs.

I could be wrong but I have a different perspective about this topic.

If a kid or two (Good and Brownlee hypothetically) go to UCF and Miami gets commitments from John Dixon, Kaiir Elam and Tyrique Stevensonn (hypothetically) then is this really a problem? All five are good players, some people might consider it an upgrade. It depends on your perspective.

Yes we all know our record, let's move on and hope for improvement next year.

Dudes think they're so slick with all these little corny jabs at UM. We all know our record, don't need the negativity contest from our own fans.

so-change-nothing.jpg

Advertisement
first of all we havent lost a recruit to uff, secondly if we do we dont know the reason yet and 3rd stop phucking crying
4th, Brownlee (while a quality project) is a project. He is a walking talking P.I. waiting to happen. He's the grabbiest CB I've seen in a while. Something tells me Rumph is gonna get another 4* CB before this is over and then I say we could drop the project kid. Numbers for next year are gonna be 3 SOs (Ivey, Frierson & Blades) and 3 FR (Bethel, Couch & whoever else) assuming Brownlee sticks or we get another commit. Brownlee is getting redshirted no matter what, so really he's a 2020 kid.

Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

Really who did we loose?

Advertisement
Kids a Brownlee, he ain’t afraid of competition. UCF May have the best program in the state. Shannon is still a good recruiter and it’s his defense. He’s selling immediate playing time.

You can't have the "best program in the state" for more than a minute when you're one regular season or even conf championship game loss away from complete irrelevance. It's not fair or w/e but that's simply the truth about UCF until they're invited to a real conference or crack an 8 team playoff.

Advertisement
Real real feminine like...

It seems you're the one who was raised well enough not to have any silly expectations of grandeur. But if all you want to do is resort to name calling to preserve your self-righteous warm and safe cushion of even keeled "7-5 is fine and I just hope next year is better" cocoon of denial, well enjoy, pal. I'm not here to break up anyone's party.
woman-dreams-goal-satan.jpg

Advertisement
Back