Lorenzo named 8A Player of the Year

For those in the know, it shows Lorenzo with 4.63 speed but he always pulls away from dudes in his clips. Is his time old or maybe he had a bad day? Thanks!

Advertisement
For those in the know, it shows Lorenzo with 4.63 speed but he always pulls away from dudes in his clips. Is his time old or maybe he had a bad day? Thanks!

It was a rainy wet day when they ran in Orlando for the opening. He ran a 10.71 in the 100m which is great speed

Advertisement

It was a rainy wet day when they ran in Orlando for the opening. He ran a 10.71 in the 100m which is great speed

That plus he's the 2x state champ in the 110 hurdles.

Lo gets faster as he keeps running, that's why guys who look like they might catch him early on get left in the dust. As has been said before, his breakaway speed is very similar to that of Todd Gurley

Jerry Rice had average 40 time but wasn't caught from behind for years. There is track speed and football speed

Advertisement

Jerry Rice had average 40 time but wasn't caught from behind for years. There is track speed and football speed

Yes, but that's not typical which is why I asked. For every Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith, you have 100 Mo Clarretts and other guys that don't make it.

Advertisement
When is Mr. Football announced? Last Mr. Football that came to Miami broke records and was ironically a RB as well.

Edit: Found out myself, Dec. 20

Last edited:
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], I appreciate all insight and information. Curious to know your relationship/tie to LL?

Lo was named 8A player of the year by the Florida dairy farmers and is a finalist for Mr. football.

[TWEET]941046506831872001[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back