Lorenzo named 8A Player of the Year

Tweed

Sophomore
Lo was named 8A player of the year by the Florida dairy farmers and is a finalist for Mr. football.

[TWEET]941046506831872001[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Awesome news and well deserved..... Can't wait for him in the orange and green.

Tweed how has Avantae been doing at IMG? Playing Safety?

Incredible that our best commit has also been our least dramatic. This kids combination of talent, work ethic and most important, character, are very rare. Big props to Tweed and all the other people that are in this kids circle.

Advertisement
Is lingard better than Duke as a prospect or in that same discussion?

I was around for the Duke days and his highlights were absolutely ridiculous, same with cook when he was committed to us I knew he was gonna be a superstar. I get the same feeling with lingard, but interesting to see other's perspective

Feel like Duke had better vision and more wiggle. Lingard has better size, power and long speed.

Advertisement
Better breakaway speed than Duke and will be a much better pro prospect given his strength and size

Advertisement
Duke had good explosion and his vision is on another level.

Lingard looks to be tough as nails with elite breakaway speed. Tough to comment on his vision etc from poor HS film. I’m really excited about this kid though. He’s probably our best prospect out of hs since Duke though.

TBH I’m excited to see Homer develop next year coming in knowing he’s the lead back.

Advertisement
Can we get 20 pages for one of our own? Very happy for Lo. Well deserved. Grateful he is a Miami Hurricane.

For those in the know, it shows Lorenzo with 4.63 speed but he always pulls away from dudes in his clips. Is his time old or maybe he had a bad day? Thanks!

Advertisement
Back