Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Until he makes it half way through the season with legitimate playing time without limping, I’ll be scared he’s got to make it or he’ll get tagged .

I want him to be an All American boys I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned.

Does anyone else have these feelings the realist part of me is sending out little alerts.

GOCANES

I still don't see it with Cam. Hope he proves me wrong.

All healthy, know the playbook, and can block my pecking order is Lo, DJ, and lastly Cam. Lo is the only one I think that can reach our expected level of special. The other two I see as no better than just solid backs.

Advertisement
Look at Mcgahee's Stats in 02....Show me a RB with similar Stats that didn't Win a Heisman??....Ridiculous is too nice of a Word....28 TDs...1,800yds...but give it to a QB who's team didnt even get to the NC.....smfh
28 tds should have been an automatic hesiman. That year he didn't play many 4th qtrs and left another 5 to 6 tds in the barn. Clappy didn't want to run it up. If he had spurrier's mindset would've had 35 that year.

This is also why I love Lingard as well. Both Lingard and Cam have the "one cut and go style."

As for Deejay, I don't understand why he receives so much hate on this board. He is our starting running back, because in my opinion, he is the most ready running back, at this time. He may not have the tools as Lingard and Cam, but he has a very unique skill set, and I am a huge fan of the guy!

There were times last year when he looked better than Homer. I can't see a way where he is not the starter on 08/24. Either way, I can legitimately see us using 3 RB's, and why not, when you have 3 studs like we do. Clemson and Georgia both did it, and they have two completely different offensive systems!
Most of these dorks don’t like Deejay because he’s chubby and he’s such a UM homer. The fake cool humps on here are body queens who seem to hate all the players who show UM the most love. If they don’t see a 6 pack and a disinterest attitude they can’t get aroused.

These are the same cheese curds who can’t climb into their mom’s minivan without getting winded, yet they spend every offseason shredding guys like Pinckney if they see a stray picture of him drinking fruit juice.

Advertisement
Absolutely...But I think Cam went up against better comp than Lingard...Using Emmitt Smith as an example, he did his damage in Escambia County...(Remember we talking 83-86) but I promise you...those stats would've been alot worse playing in Dade...Especially in the 80s...
My dude, are you pointing out the HS competition of the NFL’s all-time leading rusher to discredit him? The NFL Hall of Fame is loaded with RBs (Barry, Jim Brown, Sayers, Thurman, etc.) who didn’t play great HS competition.

Great RBs are born. RB is something you either are or aren’t and has almost nothing to do with who you played against in HS.

Most of these dorks don’t like Deejay because he’s chubby and he’s such a UM homer. The fake cool humps on here are body queens who seem to hate all the players who show UM the most love. If they don’t see a 6 pack and a disinterest attitude they can’t get aroused.

These are the same cheese curds who can’t climb into their mom’s minivan without getting winded, yet they spend every offseason shredding guys like Pinckney if they see a stray picture of him drinking fruit juice.
Exactly. People have already begun to say the same thing about Jarren and hhile they are typing those idiotic post, they have powered donut dust and maple syrup falling all over their keyboards,..fat f'ucks!

Exactly. People have already begun to say the same thing about Jarren and hhile they are typing those idiotic post, they have powered donut dust and maple syrup falling all over their keyboards,..fat f'ucks!

Its the same idiots that were whining about Perry banging girls instead of "studying in the QB room" as if Perry is some sort of sexual legend that spends hours upon hours a day having ***.

Advertisement
My dude, are you pointing out the HS competition of the NFL’s all-time leading rusher to discredit him? The NFL Hall of Fame is loaded with RBs (Barry, Jim Brown, Sayers, Thurman, etc.) who didn’t play great HS competition.

Great RBs are born. RB is something you either are or aren’t and has almost nothing to do with who you played against in HS.
That's true...although Man was Emmitt blessed with an outrageous OL for practically his entire NFL career...But there's Just something about Cam...not one thing in particular...Just a Tyrone Moss circa 05 type of yr...

Advertisement
Its the same idiots that were whining about Perry banging girls instead of "studying in the QB room" as if Perry is some sort of sexual legend that spends hours upon hours a day having ***.
And we know the real reason why they were complaining about N'Kosi getting p'ussy. Those are the ma****ers that buy Jergens and Suave by the case! I mean, what man complains about another man getting p'ussy?

And we know the real reason why they were complaining about N'Kosi getting p'ussy. Those are the ma****ers that buy Jergens and Suave by the case! I mean, what man complains about another man getting p'ussy?

Facts lmao!!! The same guys that were clogging the drains in Hecht.

"Kosi posts on IG for 3 minutes everyday, a true QB would spend that 3 minutes studying his craft"
"Kosi spends to much time having ***"

Hall of fame post 🙌

Wow Chise remember Scott Nicolas MLB nothing special to look at till chin strap buckled.

There’s a name NO ONE would know.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back