Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Your bias against DJ is showing. He’s as good of a back as any at Miami and the most proven. I like Cam, I do, but let him win the position -if he can- instead of y’all trying to give it to him.
No one is giving cam anything, all I was Saying is don’t just give it to deejay based off how he finished last year. Let the backs compete

Advertisement
Everyone loves cams potential but he didnt start at carol city and he hasnt started here yet either. Let him win a job before you run your mouth.
Nah, u can wait but I'll state the obvious now. Cam is a better RB than DJ. Anyone with eyes can tell u that.

Your OPINION is that Cam is better, your OPINION is almost always idiotic so just on that alone I’ll go with DJ being the better back
How many times have I replied to any of your posts? Zero. The truth is, I don't value any of your opinions enough to even reply. Clearly u value mine though bc u reply to everything I say.

Advertisement
You gathered that from 24 carries vs P5 opponents lol? You're dumber than i thought.
Yeah actually I did. U wouldn't bet against Cam going higher in the draft than DJ or Cam having a better career in the NFL would u?

Yeah actually I did. U wouldn't bet against Cam going higher in the draft than DJ or Cam having a better career in the NFL would u?

You're changing the argument now...i never disputed cam could eventually be a better true RB or have better nfl future. But the reality for week 1 2019 is you dont know ****. You're masquerading as stephen a smiths retarded cousin dropping hot takes.

You're changing the argument now...i never disputed cam could eventually be a better true RB or have better nfl future. But the reality for week 1 2019 is you dont know ****. You're masquerading as stephen a smiths retarded cousin dropping hot takes.
Me saying Cam is the better RB is a hot take? That's hilarious.

Who looked like the better RB in the spring game?

Lo is fine. His rehab was set up the way it was for a reason. Reason being is that he’s a gym rat & they didn’t want him to push his limits when he wasn’t ready. He’s running, cutting, in the sand-pit, & will be 100% full go come August 24 !!!
Is this wishful thinking or inside info? I really wont be surprised if he lost a little explosiveness like most who have knee surgeries.

Advertisement
Me saying Cam is the better RB is a hot take? That's hilarious.

Who looked like the better RB in the spring game?

I was at the spring game and i can tell you very little should be taken from that game. Way too many 3rd stringers and walkons on the field to truly evaluate anything.

Advertisement
That’s pretty good to you in games 6-13 specifically?
6 of the last 8 games with less than 4.0 ypc is not good for a Miami back. Not saying he isn’t good but the way he finished last season with inefficient running and fumble issues in multiple games, he got a lot to prove this year imo. And my overarching point is that is a reason he shouldn’t be just anointed the starting job just yet

Average it out to 200 carries & that’s an 1100 yard season. That’s **** good.

He has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. He’s made plays in every single facet of the game at every offensive position except offensive line & he makes great plays on special teams.

Let that Lingard worship **** go...he’s going to do his thing & be great but Deejay don’t have **** to prove to anyone. He’s the bell cow this year.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if Lingard is the starting RB come mid-season! I would be shocked if Deejay is not the starter on 08/24. Cam is a beast, to say the least. Point is, all three will eat, in any way, shape, or form! We legitimately have a 3 headed monster at running back!

Average it out to 200 carries & that’s an 1100 yard season. That’s **** good.

He has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. He’s made plays in every single facet of the game at every offensive position except offensive line & he’s makes great plays on special teams.

Let that Lingard worship **** go...he’s going to do his thing & be great but Deejay don’t have **** to prove to anyone. He’s the bell cow this year.

Until proven otherwise by performance, you are exactly right.

Gotta fūcking do it first. He has already.

I’m not saying somebody couldn’t take carries from him, but you’ve got to earn it first. The competition will make everyone better anyway.

Advertisement
Back