Lorenzo Lingard

Lingawww needs to take his recovery seriously!

RB is a catch it while it’s hot draft stock wise... all he needs is one really great year and he can leave and get drafted while raising his stock if he runs a 4.3 at his size

Just get your body right bro you have plenty of time to dominate

Advertisement
Crazy how fast our fans hopped on the Harris bandwagon. Harris is a NFL talent but Lo is still the best back in our RB room. Our fans just have a severe case of recency bias. I haven't forgot though, this kid is the truth. He needs to not run so upright, but still, he's the truth. Reminds me of a young D Mac whe he was at Arkansas.

Advertisement
Crazy how fast our fans hopped on the Harris bandwagon. Harris is a NFL talent but Lo is still the best back in our RB room. Our fans just have a severe case of recency bias. I haven't forgot though, this kid is the truth. He needs to not run so upright, but still, he's the truth. Reminds me of a young D Mac whe he was at Arkansas.
If it’s cam vs Dallas I’m definitely hopping on Cams bandwagon for sure. As it pertains to cam and lingard that remains to be seen imo. I’m very high on both of them

Coop had a Bad case of Happy feet...as far as underrated...Im going with McGuire...
Coop could have been an every down back imo but they always had him splitting with James (I think) . I can't really remember but he split time with the dude that plays on the Bucs now too (I think). Coop had to of averaged 6 yards his whole career here. He was a beast.

What year did Mcguire play?

Coop could have been an every down back imo but they always had him splitting with James (I think) . I can't really remember but he split time with the dude that plays on the Bucs now too (I think). Coop had to of averaged 6 yards his whole career here. He was a beast.

What year did Mcguire play?
89-92

He DESTROYED FSU in 1990 as well...

Advertisement
If it’s cam vs Dallas I’m definitely hopping on Cams bandwagon for sure. As it pertains to cam and lingard that remains to be seen imo. I’m very high on both of them
Yeah I believe Cam and Lingard are both better RBs than Dallas. If Manny was really all about starting the better player then Cam would start and Dallas would play the 3rd down role. Coaches say that they will play the better player but it usually comes down to seniority.

As far as Cam and Lingard though I feel like Lo has more potential to take over a game. He's always one cut away from housing it from 80 yards. Don't get me wrong though Cam will definitely go to the NFL.

His dad is active on Lingard topics on a canes FB group. Says he's good to go now but wont see real action till fall. Very interested to see how the RB situation pans out. Always felt Cam was overshadowed by Lingard during the recruiting process, and now some people are calling for Dallas to play a relief role for Cam. I hope Lo comes back.a talented and capable as before. No telling with knee injuries, but UM really seems to have operated on him quickly and sidelining him for a long time.
Agreed on all points, but yet again this board seems to forget Deejay was already the backup to Cam. Because he couldn't hold onto the ****** ball.

Advertisement
I know some people don't agree with me (No Fs given) but I'll take it to my Grave that against Bama, that One Back Offense was a Terrible choice to run against them...Especially with a porous OL...I screamed at the TV the entire game...Bad OL...A QB who was a Sloth to begin with, and your running a 1 back offense, with 160lb Conley splitting out Wide, against Copeland & Curry??....It was Suicidal.....

Advertisement
I know some people don't agree with me (No Fs given) but I'll take it to my Grave that against Bama, that One Back Offense was a Terrible choice to run against them...Especially with a porous OL...I screamed at the TV the entire game...Bad OL...A QB who was a Sloth to begin with, and your running a 1 back offense, with 160lb Conley splitting out Wide, against Copeland & Curry??....It was Suicidal.....
Who was our QB?

Once everyone caught on to it, it got too predictable.

Advertisement
Back