Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know why but his whole injury situation has been one of the biggest mysteries in a while up there with the likes of who shot JFK and Area 51.

Maybe I’m just a nosy ****...

Advertisement
Was said to be the Fastest hurricane last year by a couple of people. Probably not that time but a high 4.3 range is not surprising imo. Sheldrick Redwine times was only .06 seconds off from his reported time in which he was said to have run a 4.39 that offseason but ran a 4.45 at the combine.
4.27??....No way that was Laser timed...4.35-4.4 is more believable...

His dad is active on Lingard topics on a canes FB group. Says he's good to go now but wont see real action till fall. Very interested to see how the RB situation pans out. Always felt Cam was overshadowed by Lingard during the recruiting process, and now some people are calling for Dallas to play a relief role for Cam. I hope Lo comes back.a talented and capable as before. No telling with knee injuries, but UM really seems to have operated on him quickly and sidelining him for a long time.

His dad is active on Lingard topics on a canes FB group. Says he's good to go now but wont see real action till fall. Very interested to see how the RB situation pans out. Always felt Cam was overshadowed by Lingard during the recruiting process, and now some people are calling for Dallas to play a relief role for Cam. I hope Lo comes back.a talented and capable as before. No telling with knee injuries, but UM really seems to have operated on him quickly and sidelining him for a long time.
Dallas needs to play a relief role game 1 for sure. Cam Harris is the most talented and complete back out of him and Dallas with the most upside too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back