Lorenzo Lingard

Football Recruiting and Basketball Recruiting, Rankings, and News at PrepForce.com

Looking at these highlights and one thing that stands out is that a majority of his runs are between the tackles. Kid is following the hole and not bouncing everything outside like a lot of young backs do, especially with the speed that he has. Kid has some great feet and acceleration as well.

I can see this kid starting as a true freshman with Walton likely leaving for the NFL after the season.

I'd be amazed if anyone else on the roster gets the majority of the snaps in 18

As stoked as I am about getting LL on campus, and as much as I think he is destined to be an All-American, everytime I see Cam Davis highlights I'm equally impressed. Just blessed to have both these kids. When these two sign, we are going to be impossible to stop on the ground.

My bad didn't mean to dv. I agree Cam is a beast too but watching that film I see Todd gurley's clone

Davis is smaller than Gurley, but will be a very good back in his own right.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] Is Lo going to the Rivals 5 Star challenge? I remember he got the invite a while back along with Reese, Sherwood, and Gainer but I don't see him on the official roster: https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals100-five-star-challenge-roster-8
jz1xh8rvzepl5qgvfrjm

Advertisement
Miami Set For Huge Recruiting Weekend

The Ambassador Spending The Weekend: This time last year it was DeeJay Dallas who emerged as the face of Miami's recruiting class. This cycle it looks like five-star running back commit Lorenzo Lingard will be the guy. The Orange City University standout is expected to camp on Friday with his team and then hang out in Coral Gables on Saturday so he can recruit some other top targets and spend time with Richt and offensive coordinator Thomas Brown.

Miami Set For Huge Recruiting Weekend

The Ambassador Spending The Weekend: This time last year it was DeeJay Dallas who emerged as the face of Miami's recruiting class. This cycle it looks like five-star running back commit Lorenzo Lingard will be the guy. The Orange City University standout is expected to camp on Friday with his team and then hang out in Coral Gables on Saturday so he can recruit some other top targets and spend time with Richt and offensive coordinator Thomas Brown.

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Back