Lorenzo Lingard (thanks to Tweed - title edited)

Advertisement
2 thoughts:

1. Lo is an absolute animal. Will start from game 1 and be a heisman contender

2. If Lo's school lost with that performance from him the other players must be unable to tie their shoes spastics

I thought Jeff thomas was a program changer?

Were 3 games into his true freshman year... Giving up on the kid already?

"program changer" = instant game changing impact from the minute they get on campus. Harley who imo is less talented then Thomas is starting over him and they arrived at the same time if im not mistaken.
No receiver can be a program changer imo. They are the most dependent position on the field. No OL, or QB and they are screwed. Lingard is gonna do to FSU what Cook did to us. Gonna be years of crying. And it's funny they talk about Lingard the way alot of people were talking about Cook here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2 thoughts:

1. Lo is an absolute animal. Will start from game 1 and be a heisman contender

2. If Lo's school lost with that performance from him the other players must be unable to tie their shoes spastics

We don't need him to start game one. We need to be like in the day when a player, Homer, is starter and kicking rear, and the guy on the bench is bigger, faster and better when his turn comes. We want the existing guy working harder to keep the young gun on the pine. That is how you reload. Imagine Collins the year behind Duke. Duke get hurt in Tally and Collins rolls on the field with fresh legs -- we might have won that night and big 8-0. Today, if Walton needs a breather, I am excited for Homer to come in. Back in the day Duke's junior year would have been Duke, with Collins waiting his turn and then Dalvin. Mark managed to have stable like that at UGA, let's hope he can do it here too.

Final stats for Lo were 358 yds & 4 TD's (2, 58, 73, & 80). He could have easily had 7, but they fed other guys inside the 5. (Which I understand)

It's very easy to lose when he goes for those stats, when 7 starters on D didn't play the 2nd half, because of injury.

Lo even lined up at DT to try & help out with the mash unit on D. On to the next one.

View attachment 51216

So you’re saying he can play DT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made me laugh out loud. Nice one, bro.

Advertisement
Is this kid a hurdler? Godm **** he runs with high knees

Advertisement
I thought Jeff thomas was a program changer?

Were 3 games into his true freshman year... Giving up on the kid already?

"program changer" = instant game changing impact from the minute they get on campus. Harley who imo is less talented then Thomas is starting over him and they arrived at the same time if im not mistaken.
So for a player to have a significant impact on a football program it has to be done in his first few games or even in his freshman year? Okay, genius.

This young man is going to be one baaaaaaaaad man when he gets here.Cant wait.

I put this kid in the Lamar miller,Duke Johnson category in that he has wanted to be a Cane,never waivered a bit from being a Cane and has done all he can to get others to become Canes.

By FAR my favorite recruit.Not even close for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back