Lorenzo Lingard now a 3 star - Gaytor Math

Advertisement
Or... he always worked hard just didn't always make the best personal diet choices. Or... he made a simple response to a positive comment to a former teammate. Everything doesn't have to be diabolical, the players (young kids) dont think like fans and dont interact with each other like fans. There are reasons to be disappointed/upset at how Lingard turned out, this one is a reach IMO.
You got **** stench all over you.

Yet, didnt we have a bunch of Lo fanboys giving Cam sh-t because he called Lo out on being a b-tch at the end of last season? The reality is, Cam already knew Lo had gone Benedict Arnold on us. Yet our fans pump the hype so much on these kids who haven't done squat at the college level to earn it, that many are willing to side with those divas over our true Canes that are committed and grinding their *** off for us every day. It's disgusting.
Bro this place is infested with haters and fakes. I take it as a badge of honor. We've taken up all real estate in their heads...

You got **** stench all over you.
Lol, ok. We have players. I view the RB room as a net positive compared to last year. Dont really miss Lingard, dont care that much. Just offered some perspective to those waiting for him to breathe and consider it an insult to Miami

Or... he always worked hard just didn't always make the best personal diet choices. Or... he made a simple response to a positive comment to a former teammate. Everything doesn't have to be diabolical, the players (young kids) dont think like fans and dont interact with each other like fans. There are reasons to be disappointed/upset at how Lingard turned out, this one is a reach IMO.
Or... you're one of the people still making excuses for Lo Lingard.

Advertisement
Lol, ok. We have players. I view the RB room as a net positive compared to last year. Dont really miss Lingard, dont care that much. Just offered some perspective to those waiting for him to breathe and consider it an insult to Miami
Sounds nice. You didn't spray enough Grey Flannel to cover up the stench...

Advertisement
So far he’s been infinitely better than an injured and ineffective ***** who’s been dreaming about Tebow the whole time he was here.
He's been OK. But his ability was also being overhyped by the guys who claimed he was so much better than Limptard. Fck Limptard though. I'm not going to engage in any discussion that makes it seem like Limptard is anything but a gaytor jizzrocket.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kyle Bellamy our nutritionist is great and the training table has everything a top athlete needs. They're educated on everything they should and shouldn't be putting in their bodies. That just shows me he had no discipline with his diet previously
Exactly what it shows, which isn't surprising given his slovenly late night video game habits and his dreams of Tebow's phallus.

How can they grade him when he hasn't even played much? I think he was all hype but hey I think the coaches knew it too

Advertisement
Back