Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

You lost me when you started the race baiting. Open your mind and stop wallowing in ignorance
Tighten up...

I admit it.

I called people in Gainesville racist and that, possibly, was not to your liking.

Obviously, I admit that my post was a broad brush stroke. And not accurate in the sense it is clearly and merely exaggeration.

I'll almost certainly do it again due to my absolute distain for their team. But I'll hope you know my aim is not to offend you when I turn to caricature and hyperbole.

Advertisement
It's very difficult to move side to side with his upright running style. When he run its like he's squeezing his *** cheeks.......that running style is going to get u hurt.

Many said the same about Gus the Bus, Eric ****erson, Eddie George, and others--- who largely overcame it.

Three or so years ago, I was looking forward to seeing him and his running style with pristine legs.

But I suspect he'll continue getting leg injuries, like many, many before him with that upright style.

I admit it.

I called people in Gainesville racist and that, possibly, was not to your liking.

Obviously, I admit that my post was a broad brush stroke. And not accurate in the sense it is clearly and merely exaggeration.

I'll almost certainly do it again due to my absolute distain for their team. But I'll hope you know my aim is not to offend you when I turn to caricature and hyperbole.
Very eloquent...

Advertisement
Back