LOOOUUUUUUU IS #1!

Advertisement
Just punched his ticket. to the NFL. Probably 10 to 15 teams in the NFL that needs a consistent punter who can flip field position for his team. Congrats! Job well done Mate.

Advertisement
well done Lou!!! Between Hedley and Borregales we had 2 AA’s at P and K. The media screwed Lou out of his but Jose got the Groza so that sorta made up for the snub. I see Hedley getting his this season - and breaking his own net punting average record in 2021.

Still crazy that we went from Baxa and Feagles to Hedley and Borregales

Literally worst we’ve ever had to two of the best we ever had lol

Advertisement
Punter from GaTech was ridiculous as well this year. Hedley was in his league for sure, but his punting numbers were just a little lower

Man, when u set a NCAA record, that avg. don’t mean chit. Lol. This basically says when Lou kick the ball, these mofos ain’t returning it, meaning he’s flipping the field dang near 100% of the time. That’s way more important than a gross avg.

My opinion, of course.

Advertisement
Bro my bad. When I see or hear the name Feagles i automatically think Jeff Feagles. I guess I have a built in mental block in place when it comes to Zach Feagles. The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. Unfortunately, in this case, the apple tree was on a very steep hill and the apple couldn't be any further from the tree. I had forgotten how bad a punter Zach was at the U.
Jeff Feagles went on to have one of the most illustrious
careers a punter has ever had in the NFL. Jeff was a boss. Zach, not so much.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
I never said they were. However to be historically #1 at net punting means our punt coverage unit was ELITE.

How was our kick game this year?
How was our kickoff game this year outside of 1 kickoff at NCstate, where we had like 17 kids out most of those on special teams

I mean i get out Punt return wasn't great because of returners put the ball on the ground to much, but our special teams units were good this year.
Not if the hang time is good. It's not hard to run down the field and cause a fair catch when your punter is booming them. Also, his directional punts often cause a lack of returns.

Bro my bad. When I see or hear the name Feagles i automatically think Jeff Feagles. I guess I have a built in mental block in place when it comes to Zach Feagles. The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. Unfortunately, in this case, the apple tree was on a very steep hill and the apple couldn't be any further from the tree. I had forgotten how bad a punter Zach was at the U.
Jeff Feagles went on to have one of the most illustrious
careers a punter has ever had in the NFL. Jeff was a boss. Zach, not so much.

Go Canes!!!
We need you to tighten your **** up son.

C'mon this is CIS.

Kicking and Punting DONT but Patke and all other departments PR, KR aren’t very good
So Patke get no credit for anything but all the blame the previous year for everything?

Punt return mainly depends on the returner wouldn't you agree? Who would you put back there? As for the KO return i think i would tend to agree, but i also think the NCAA has legislated KO return almost out of the game

Not if the hang time is good. It's not hard to run down the field and cause a fair catch when your punter is booming them. Also, his directional punts often cause a lack of returns.
I get what you're saying, but if we are sooooo bad then anytime a fair catch wasn't called we'd get gashed right? Also our gunners got down the field pretty well. Lou doesn't hang em high like that all the time. A fair catch is more about your gunners than your punter my friend.

Advertisement
Back