Looks like

matty1

Freshman
Looks like the Dolphins sign UM's Rashad Scott to a FA contract. Hope the young man makes it....

Advertisement
WOW. I missed a post and get chastised. And then the spelling police go after me..... You 2 should be very proud of yourselfs and your abilities. Congratulations to both

WOW. I missed a post and get chastised. And then the spelling police go after me..... You 2 should be very proud of yourselfs and your abilities. Congratulations to both

**** off dude, how the **** did I chastise you??? Now I'm chastising you since you don't know the difference, do us all a favor and learn to ******* read the front page

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not grammar or spelling police, it's a persons name. Get your head out of your ***.

Advertisement

You didn't get chastised for missing a comma or misspelling his name, you changed his name TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME. I actually followed that link to see who the **** you were talking about.

I don't know if he'll make the 53-man roster, maybe practice squad. Dolphins pretty deep at WR.

Yeah that's how pathetic some of these people are. They get offended like someone just misspelled their name .

Your new here. You'll figure out pretty quickly this site is populated mostly by d bags who find that anonymously insulting people is the only way they can compensate for their low self esteem.

Oh and one more thing.. Your post sucked so obviously you are a horrible human being.

Advertisement
Next post I will just refer to "a former UM player" was signed by the Dolphins (not fins because that would be a spelling mistake). And will let a spell checker make sure everything is just right for the grammer/spelling and previous post police.. And I am not new here, just find it pointless and useless to post. And thanks for the reminder from just a couple of posters why.

Next post I will just refer to "a former UM player" was signed by the Dolphins (not fins because that would be a spelling mistake). And will let a spell checker make sure everything is just right for the grammer/spelling and previous post police.. And I am not new here, just find it pointless and useless to post. And thanks for the reminder from just a couple of posters why.
I think it's pointless and useless when you post too. So we do agree on something. Progress.

His name is Rashawn that's not a misspelling, that's another person.

Advertisement

You need to fix this post. Or do you not understand the rules?

^^^grammar^^^

Advertisement
Back