Looks like we have a new committ

Advertisement
We need as much help at LB as we can get. Kinsey is going to stand up in our 3-4 sets down the line.

Its probably Jenkins with all the news coming out about him. Please let him work Sean Price as much as possible.

Also, heard Keith may not end up here but not because of mom but because of his brother.

Its probably Jenkins with all the news coming out about him. Please let him work Sean Price as much as possible.

Also, heard Keith may not end up here but not because of mom but because of his brother.

Him and his Brother can walk out the door, I hate when top recruits try to get schools to take their less talented brother. Clemson can waste a scholly on him who gives a fugg.

Advertisement

Him and his Brother can walk out the door, I hate when top recruits try to get schools to take their less talented brother. Clemson can waste a scholly on him who gives a fugg.

Honestly, if anyone would offer that kid out of desperation it would be them. If he's willing to blow his shot at playing big time D-1 ball because of his brother then I'm not sure he's right for us to be honest.

Honestly, if anyone would offer that kid out of desperation it would be them. If he's willing to blow his shot at playing big time D-1 ball because of his brother then I'm not sure he's right for us to be honest.

Who's his brother?

Advertisement

Who's his brother?

Lamar Atkins

Who's his brother?

Lamar Atkins

Can't find any info on him.

Who's his brother?

Lamar Atkins

Can't find any info on him.

Me neither, I just seen his name in an article and it said he's being recruited very lightly by schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back