Looks like we got a PWO that's a weightlifter

Man that's some Tim Tebow BS. Every guy on the team is a weightlifter and each has a regiment in addition to the position regiment. He ain't gonna inspire no damned body lifting weights if he's not a good football player.
Post more dumb takes. I enjoy laughing at boneheads like you.

Advertisement
Post more dumb takes. I enjoy laughing at boneheads like you.
I shall oblige you then with more posts. Did I hurt your feelings mentioning that fake Timmie Tebow inspirational BS? Or was I wrong about the "fact" every player does lots of weightlifting? Or was it the fact that on the field practice and game success is what inspires players? Dude their is 1000 powerlifters in Dade alone.

I shall oblige you then with more posts. Did I hurt your feelings mentioning that fake Timmie Tebow inspirational BS? Or was I wrong about the "fact" every player does lots of weightlifting? Or was it the fact that on the field practice and game success is what inspires players? Dude their is 1000 powerlifters in Dade alone.
No you actually did make me laugh.

Man that's some Tim Tebow BS. Every guy on the team is a weightlifter and each has a regiment in addition to the position regiment. He ain't gonna inspire no damned body lifting weights if he's not a good football player.
Kid seems to have a lot of desire .. gym rats DO get other guys psyched up .. and kid looks like he could be a legit special teams contributor early on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In 20 years, when he's starring in the Fast & Furious franchise, we will be glad we took him.

Advertisement
Yes! Upvoted for proper CIS choice of words! I love this thread.

My favorite!
I remember reading about this walk-on back from Immokalee who took a bus from his hometown with dreams of studying Marine Biology and playing football. A fellow Cane Fan and me rooted for him from that point forward.
Yep. He rode his bicycle to practice. (I don't know why that was repeated in every inspirational story about the young men, but maybe most had cars. Or like Vinny. A motor scooter). I was told by a athletic department official around that time that they tried to chase him off but he persisted. One of the great stories in UM history, and played a significant roll in our first NC game.

Advertisement
Back