Looks like we got a PWO that's a weightlifter

Advertisement
Can we get him running our Weight lifting program? Is that an asterisk next to his enrollment?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am glad he wants to play for the U and welcome him to the family, but does anyone really think he will play a meaningful roll? If so, how did he fall through the recruiting cracks?
Irrelevant if he ever makes a snap in game...

if he can bring quality reps to the guys on the practice fields that’s all that matters. You NEED guys like this to help make the team better... make the full scholly kids work and not easily push around some kid who is no where near athletic or strong enough

Irrelevant if he ever makes a snap in game...

if he can bring quality reps to the guys on the practice fields that’s all that matters. You NEED guys like this to help make the team better... make the full scholly kids work and not easily push around some kid who is no where near athletic or strong enough
Hea the second best commit we have committed

Advertisement
I am glad he wants to play for the U and welcome him to the family, but does anyone really think he will play a meaningful roll? If so, how did he fall through the recruiting cracks?
Solid walk ons are valuable. every once in awhile you get a walk on that’s special.

a few stud walk ons off the top of my head— Clay Mathews usc
Colt Brennan at Hawaii (RIP)
JJ Watt Wisconsin
Santana Moss The U

Advertisement
Well I remember a skinny two star safety hardly anyone, even 1aa schools recruited that a fella named Butch Davis saw something in. Some dude named Ed Reed. Ijs, you never know.

Pretty good strength numbers for a high school kid. A 265lb c&j ain’t bad at all! That’s impressive. That lift is all about explosion How big is this kid?

Even if he doesnt play. His weightlifting background will help others. He will be a gym rat and that can be infectious.
Man that's some Tim Tebow BS. Every guy on the team is a weightlifter and each has a regiment in addition to the position regiment. He ain't gonna inspire no damned body lifting weights if he's not a good football player.

Advertisement
Back