Looks like Matthew may become a Nole...

This hurricane put a spotlight on all the posters who reject fact and accept ***ggottrryy. And for that we're better off.
You do understand that everyone on here wants the game to be played.

I know with your profound ability to read a map on the weather channel, you have deduced that the game will be played.. As we all already know

Nobody is saying game will be canceled but you're an idiot if you think it was never in question with how much damage is gonna be done just north if Miami. Last time something like this hit that area was Andrew and if you don't know about it I would Google the after math

Are you kidding me? Andrew was a category 5, historical monster of a hurricane. Matthew doesn't even come close to being similar. We've had several storms since Andrew more similar. Mainly the storms during 2003-2005 blitz we had. To even mention Andrew is beyond ridiculous.

Also, this storm shined a spotlight on premature, panicky posters who rejected the tracking models and timing. We've always had the luxury of time, the storm is hitting today, we can easily make a call on the game on Friday. And yet posters were calling for the cancelation as early as Monday based on absolutely nothing.

Actually until today every model for Matthew was worse for So. Fla than the previous model had been. I do wonder if the Hurricane Center may exaggerate storm threats or only release the results of the worst models in order to force people to prepare for the worst. Which I can't fault the Hurricane Center for doing.

Advertisement
Many are going to die and lose their homes not to mention lose power for weeks.. So no its not crazy to think the game would be canceled

Oh, I didn't realize you were an idiot.
What part of what I said was dumb?

I didn't say in Miami. So don't assume, 65 already dead, thousands without power and homes in Bahamas and Haiti. Same expected for space coast

Go back to enjoying your day and being right about the path of a deadly hurricane(that we all were right on by the way because we can all read) Great job! On following the map forecasts, you should look into a meteorology field

Getting on people for being cautious is ******* childish

Again with pulling **** out of peoples asses. Matthew has never been a category 5

Advertisement
Jeez. The idea that a category 4 hurricane is nothing to worry about is the kind of stupidity I'd expect from Noles fans.

I lived in Stuart across the street from the ocean, 3 went over us within a 14 month period. I think we got between 90-115 mph winds, we stayed. The wood house about 500 ft away was destroyed. This one is much more powerful, it would be stupid to stay anywhere close to the ocean. I saw what Charlie did inland a few days after it hit, this has the potential to be a real bad hurricane. (Andrew was a whole different animal) It might not have Andrews punch but this is bad one on paper. There are many trailer parks near the ocean above Sebastian, if they even get 120 they won't be there after it hits. Many houses won't be there either. I hope it stays offshore. I wonder when F State was supposed to fly in?

Many are going to die and lose their homes not to mention lose power for weeks.. So no its not crazy to think the game would be canceled

Oh, I didn't realize you were an idiot.
What part of what I said was dumb?

I didn't say in Miami. So don't assume, 65 already dead, thousands without power and homes in Bahamas and Haiti. Same expected for space coast

Go back to enjoying your day and being right about the path of a deadly hurricane(that we all were right on by the way because we can all read) Great job! On following the map forecasts, you should look into a meteorology field

Getting on people for being cautious is ****ing childish

Yup, I'd say some people will die here, specially if we have a small jog west. This one doesn't have to be a direct hit to kill people.

Advertisement
This whole thing going to make Saturdays environment that much crazier

I'd imagine it would only be a little over half filled, many people wouldn't make it down.

You think just about 27k-30k people were going to come to this game from out of the area and won't make it?

I'd imagine somewhere in the high 40's low 50's will be there, so I was wrong on the little over half filled. I guess it depends on where it hits, palm beach has a bunch of fans there. How many come from out of state or N Florida?

Advertisement
This hurricane put a spotlight on all the posters who reject fact and accept ***ggottrryy. And for that we're better off.
You do understand that everyone on here wants the game to be played.

I know with your profound ability to read a map on the weather channel, you have deduced that the game will be played.. As we all already know

Nobody is saying game will be canceled but you're an idiot if you think it was never in question with how much damage is gonna be done just north if Miami. Last time something like this hit that area was Andrew and if you don't know about it I would Google the after math

Are you kidding me? Andrew was a category 5, historical monster of a hurricane. Matthew doesn't even come close to being similar. We've had several storms since Andrew more similar. Mainly the storms during 2003-2005 blitz we had. To even mention Andrew is beyond ridiculous.

Also, this storm shined a spotlight on premature, panicky posters who rejected the tracking models and timing. We've always had the luxury of time, the storm is hitting today, we can easily make a call on the game on Friday. And yet posters were calling for the cancelation as early as Monday based on absolutely nothing.

Been here for every hurricane since Donna. Matthew is a class of hurricanes that includes Andrew. It is a "kiss you a... goodbye class" that Andrew certainly near the top of but Matthew belongs. Fortunately I doubt any of us were here in the 1930's because there where several in the time that rivaled of exceeded even Andrew. That said, any hurricane can ruin your day or end your life depending on its mood, so let's pray we all make through, the game gets played and we beat the crap out of the noles.

This whole thing going to make Saturdays environment that much crazier

I'd imagine it would only be a little over half filled, many people wouldn't make it down.

You think just about 27k-30k people were going to come to this game from out of the area and won't make it?

I'd imagine somewhere in the high 40's low 50's will be there, so I was wrong on the little over half filled. I guess it depends on where it hits, palm beach has a bunch of fans there. How many come from out of state or N Florida?

Stir crazy Miami/Broward/Palm Beach citizens will be happy to have a big event to attend come Saturday night. Don't think our stadium atmosphere suffers much.

Czar Obama just declared a state of emergency for the entire state. This may be the first time I have agreed with him. Be safe friends.

Advertisement
Anybody who thought the game would be cancelled in the 1st place was a moron.
Gtfoh. It's obvious you've never been involved in a serious disaster. Quit downplaying the severity of the situation.

You're a ******* moron and the board was better before you started posting here. Many are going to die and lose their homes not to mention lose power for weeks.. So no its not crazy to think the game would be canceled

You're a moron for thinking that hurricanes always follow those little charts that the weather center displays.

Hurricane Charley didn't follow those charts and rocked everyone in central Florida who was stupid like you thinking that it's a pre determined event. It's uncontrollable and can go wherever it wants

as a 1992 andrew alumni.......+1,000,000,000,000

This sounds a little positive but this storm could potentially knock out power grids

Which is worse than it sounds strictly because that means no traffic lights and South Florida has awful drivers

Advertisement
Back