Looks like Jermaine Grace will be a Cane

rok

Great Poster
David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90

And Miami has no other players committed from Miramar, so it can only be there for Grace.
Details

26m David Furones David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90

Pic to prove it. pic.twitter.com/zNUs4ntP
Details
27m David Furones David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90

At Miramar now and in the background there's a UM logo but no Louisville logo. Probably a hint to where Jermaine Grace is declaring.
Details

Advertisement
Sure hope so! I always thought folks didn't give him enough praise and fed into the kid from BTW too much. Grace was killing folks at the All-star game and looks like a complete stud.

Advertisement
I know it isnt the day some thought but it hasnt been a bad day at all.

Gus, coley, grace is a pretty good day.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1358729 said:

Yeah, a normal signing day and that would have looked great. Time to move on though.

Our DT recruiting fell flat but our biggest need was outside edge pressure and we addressed that. QB, TE, and Safety also nailed. I will take it.

Solid class. Our fanbase is a group of morons.

Look at the weapons we brought in. sandland, dobard, coley, gus, olsen.

And on defense we got 2 safeties that we needed bad as ****. Grace and bond.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1358729 said:

Yeah, a normal signing day and that would have looked great. Time to move on though.

Our DT recruiting fell flat but our biggest need was outside edge pressure and we addressed that. QB, TE, and Safety also nailed. I will take it.

Yea dt waa a whiff but next year is loaded. All in all its a very solid class. We needed TE and safeties and we got 2 great ones at each position

Dude is a flat out stud. Now that we got him, Cameron can come out from under that rock! JK my man.

Advertisement
Great pickup for this class always thought he was one of our most important recruits whether we got Thomas or not.

Advertisement
Back