Looks like DBC finally had enough.

Guess I am not. Reminds me of a class picking on the special ed kid, not a comedian on stage at a comedy show.
It's all good.
Hey. It's a college football message board on the freaking internet. Comedy gold doesn't roll through these parts very often. So I'll take it when it does. instead of trying to create scenarios about complete strangers to make myself feel a certain way. Honest question. Have you ever experienced or been witness to an entire class picking on a special ed kid? I haven't and I don't think I've ever known anyone whose had an experience like that.
I'm not saying it doesn't or hasn't happened. Just seems like a made for TV scenario. I know that type of behavior wouldn't have flown much less gotten off the ground in classrooms when I was growing up. Who the *** makes fun of special ex kids in school? Are you implying DBC is a special needs person? Questions man. I've got questions.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess you're not into comedy then. Because that DBC swine flu / bear attack schtick was one of the funniest things I've ever seen play out on a message board. Comedians make fun of people and different sht all the time for laughs. I didn't see it as he was being made fun of at all. I just thought the whole back and forth with him and some posters was freaking hilarious. Just because it didn't end well for DBC doesn't automatically mean people were making fun of him. He engaged into a debate that didn't end well for DBC. Yes. DBC did it to himself. He's the reason why he contracted swine on the internet and then got attacked by a bear on a message board. Last I heard. Heather Dinich was tracking him down for some delinquent child support payments. Cyber space has been hard on Danny.

Go Canes!!!!!

Well, it is obvious that some people have a sick sense of humor.

It's all good.
Hey. It's a college football message board on the freaking internet. Comedy gold doesn't roll through these parts very often. So I'll take it when it does. instead of trying to create scenarios about complete strangers to make myself feel a certain way. Honest question. Have you ever experienced or been witness to an entire class picking on a special ed kid? I haven't and I don't think I've ever known anyone whose had an experience like that.
I'm not saying it doesn't or hasn't happened. Just seems like a made for TV scenario. I know that type of behavior wouldn't have flown much less gotten off the ground in classrooms when I was growing up. Who the *** makes fun of special ex kids in school? Are you implying DBC is a special needs person? Questions man. I've got questions.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Figure it out. Special needs is EXACTLY what is implied!!!

Advertisement
This goes way back to the Grassy days. He brought most of it on himself. He tried to portray himself an expert on UM Football with his weekly analysis, predictions and game reviews. People started calling him out. What started small, ballooned up as Grassy grew and more people were exposed to his schtick. All you need to know, is he has not changed a bit and still thinks he is important. His posting about his twitter account is just the newest example. How many people on this website, or on anywhere in the world, actually care if he even has a twitter account?
That's not an act though bruh...but I agree with most of this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back