Looks like DBC finally had enough.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1580055774800.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people get a hard on for messing with the dude? I don’t get it
This goes way back to the Grassy days. He brought most of it on himself. He tried to portray himself an expert on UM Football with his weekly analysis, predictions and game reviews. People started calling him out. What started small, ballooned up as Grassy grew and more people were exposed to his schtick. All you need to know, is he has not changed a bit and still thinks he is important. His posting about his twitter account is just the newest example. How many people on this website, or on anywhere in the world, actually care if he even has a twitter account?

Advertisement
This goes way back to the Grassy days. He brought most of it on himself. He tried to portray himself an expert on UM Football with his weekly analysis, predictions and game reviews. People started calling him out. What started small, ballooned up as Grassy grew and more people were exposed to his schtick. All you need to know, is he has not changed a bit and still thinks he is important. His posting about his twitter account is just the newest example. How many people on this website, or on anywhere in the world, actually care if he even has a twitter account?
I was around back then. Just saying why do adults find it amusing or necessary to make fun of the guy? Seems childish

Advertisement
He did renew his season tickets after the recent hires.

Advertisement
I was around back then. Just saying why do adults find it amusing or necessary to make fun of the guy? Seems childish

I guess you're not into comedy then. Because that DBC swine flu / bear attack schtick was one of the funniest things I've ever seen play out on a message board. Comedians make fun of people and different sht all the time for laughs. I didn't see it as he was being made fun of at all. I just thought the whole back and forth with him and some posters was freaking hilarious. Just because it didn't end well for DBC doesn't automatically mean people were making fun of him. He engaged into a debate that didn't end well for DBC. Yes. DBC did it to himself. He's the reason why he contracted swine on the internet and then got attacked by a bear on a message board. Last I heard. Heather Dinich was tracking him down for some delinquent child support payments. Cyber space has been hard on Danny.

Go Canes!!!!!

I guess you're not into comedy then. Because that DBC swine flu / bear attack schtick was one of the funniest things I've ever seen play out on a message board. Comedians make fun of people and different sht all the time for laughs. I didn't see it as he was being made fun of at all. I just thought the whole back and forth with him and some posters was freaking hilarious. Just because it didn't end well for DBC doesn't automatically mean people were making fun of him. He engaged into a debate that didn't end well for DBC. Yes. DBC did it to himself. He's the reason why he contracted swine on the internet and then got attacked by a bear on a message board. Last I heard. Heather Dinich was tracking him down for some delinquent child support payments. Cyber space has been hard on Danny.

Go Canes!!!!!
Guess I am not. Reminds me of a class picking on the special ed kid, not a comedian on stage at a comedy show.

Advertisement
Back