Looks like Blake James spoke with a few press members today

For one, I agree with the criticism of Blake and he needs to go. For once he gets a championship caliber coach and he can't seem to support him. I think bringing in a new AD and giving Manny more control over the athletic budget would do wonders for the team.
They either ride or die together.

Advertisement
For one, I agree with the criticism of Blake and he needs to go. For once he gets a championship caliber coach and he can't seem to support him. I think bringing in a new AD and giving Manny more control over the athletic budget would do wonders for the team.
Confused Little Girl GIF

Advertisement
I see what you did here. Troll of the Year candidate. Well played. Maybe Whoopin' can release a hot PM.

I know full well the value of a firing or coaching search. I am sure Chris knows the value of a buzzword titled premium article. Blake doesn't owe ISTU an interview that they will in turn sale.
I don't know if you own this site or if you get any $$$ off of it. But, this is the exact reason why I'm not giving $25 to you or whomever, because of the bull**** you post.

Does Manny have a gun to your head, to force you to say that?

Advertisement
The fact that he thinks we are close to a 4-2 team is all you need to know. If he convinced the board this, nobody’s leaving.

Well, we are very close to 4 - 2 team. That's factual, indisputable, but we aren't 4 - 2.

It is what it is and people associated with programs, even hall of fame coaches, say things like that all the time. They though have the benefit of the doubt in that they've won before. We don't have that, not in the Blake Era.

Closer to 1-5 than 4-2 IMO. We were lucky to come back in the last two games and almost win.

But let’s forget about the last three years of ineptitude Blake.

I never root against us to win and the kids (younger guys) are playing hard no doubt. But how can he not see how bad this team is coached.
He absolutely knows how bad the team is coached

Not one thing he said leads me to believe Manny has a chance to stick around. He is worried about his own neck and may already know that fate and or have a strong intuition. Imagine being Manny reading this. He never once used a future excuse. Nothing about slowly building, recruiting etc. if he said something like it takes time to build a program or something like that I would think maybe Manny has a chance but he didn’t. Manny has to know it’s over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back