Looking On The Bright Side…

There were some good things that happened this year that Miami can build on and have a much better season next year. I’m cautiously optimistic Miami can be a tough top 10 team next year!

Need to stay healthy. Have TVD come back.

Find a safety in the portal, find a Lb to play next to Wes who is going to be a good one.

Find a DE starter. Find another WR, RB and LT.

Roster needs a lot of help.

Advertisement
The player turnover will reach 40 percent this offseason
Yes, there’s a pessimistic part of me that thinks that we might have only 30 returning players. To which some will say, good! But in reality leaves us no better than Butch was in 1997, or SMU in 1989

@RVACane

We had a good talk a couple weeks ago about what's bringing the board down. It's stuff like this. ANOTHER thread saying the same thing being argued in 15 other threads.

Okay, fine.

Let's talk positives.

Go.

Crickets.

I'm not posting as much, everything has pretty much been said. We'd all prefer positivity, there just isn't much.

Yes, there’s a pessimistic part of me that thinks that we might have only 30 returning players. To which some will say, good! But in reality leaves us no better than Butch was in 1997, or SMU in 1989
I think we are going to be surprised (unpleasantly) when a couple of our better players say "El Paso" to being part of this rebuild and go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Courage? You’re such a ***aloon.

You’ve been one of the worst porsters on this board for years. It’s a wonder that you haven’t been perma-banned.

Now go play in traffic, or better yet, go make me a sammich, bytch.
Surprised Fall Out GIF

Need a massive roster flip like USC. They were 4-8 last year so it could be done. But we all know it depends on who we have at OC. As bad as our defense has looked at times a better offense would have given us 8-9 win season this year.

Need to stay healthy. Have TVD come back.

Find a safety in the portal, find a Lb to play next to Wes who is going to be a good one.

Find a DE starter. Find another WR, RB and LT.

Roster needs a lot of help.
You forgot 1 thing, a new coaching staff as this staff is a joke!

Advertisement
should I start another thread saying the exact same thing as the other 100 discussions on here? yall MFers love attention lol. 2024 is the season we will know where we're going

should I start another thread saying the exact same thing as the other 100 discussions on here? yall MFers love attention lol. 2024 is the season we will know where we're going
No we won’t. It’s most likely going to look the same if not worse.

Only thing is Mario gonna try and play the we’re a young team card. This season has been pushed on us as a “rebuild” but how many players you seen getting snaps that could help us next year forreal? Crazy that 8 & 2 been getting all these snaps and they time been up

Advertisement
Back