Looking On The Bright Side…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…this abomination of a season mercifully comes to a close next Saturday.

We have been tortured and submitted to the crappiest brand of Cane football that the majority of us that have been fans for many years can remember.

If anything like this is on display again next season, then Mario at that point needs to fire himself. It all starts at the top.

Advertisement

We have been tortured and submitted to the crappiest brand of Cane football that the majority of us that have been fans for many years can remember.

If anything like this is on display again next season, then Mario at that point needs to fire himself. It all starts at the top.
lol watch us win next week and go to a bowl game. Can't wait for this season to come to an end. Don't have a good feeling for next year

@RVACane

We had a good talk a couple weeks ago about what's bringing the board down. It's stuff like this. ANOTHER thread saying the same thing being argued in 15 other threads.
You have the choice to ignore my post if you don’t like it, or you don’t agree with it.

Snitching on other posters because you disagree with them is soft as baby ****, and a bytch *** move.

Advertisement

Never, ever, eveeeeeeer going to happen. Mario is going no where.

You have the choice to ignore my post if you don’t like it, or you don’t agree with it.

Snitching on other posters because you disagree with them is soft as baby ****, and a bytch *** move.

Oh, look who finally had the courage to respond and not just use his cute little emojis. Glad you could get some balls.

Oh, look who finally had the courage to respond and not just use his cute little emojis. Glad you could get some balls.
Courage? You’re such a ***aloon.

You’ve been one of the worst porsters on this board for years. It’s a wonder that you haven’t been perma-banned.

Now go play in traffic, or better yet, go make me a sammich, bytch.

Advertisement
Uhhh.. I think there are still like 9 more slots available for bowl eligibility. We might end up getting a bowl invite with a 5-7 record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@PIPO
Courage? You’re such a ***aloon.

You’ve been one of the worst porsters on this board for years. It’s a wonder that you haven’t been perma-banned.

Now go play in traffic, or better yet, go make me a sammich, bytch.
Watching Episode 4 GIF by One Chicago

Mario after going 6-7 in 2023.
Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

“I ain’t leavin!!”

Advertisement
Back