Looking good for the F5 Boyz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is ice job get it done ice, Beard's job is the old U guys bruce and scar

Last edited:
Davis is at auburn right now and tim irvin is his host.

I bet charlie strong want to whoop muschamp and t-rob *** right about now.

Davis is at auburn right now and tim irvin is his host.

I bet charlie strong want to whoop muschamp and t-rob *** right about now.

How crazy is this, irvin is a joke, not a kid i want here at all!!!

Yeah+right+like+you+are+alive+op+_1fd50ba134536dad757400d0bf34f85e.gif

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about Irvin or any other recruit that does not play for the U. I don't care if they become All Pro's in the NFL, or bag groceries at Publix.

Advertisement
Looks like Charlie is going to strike out in Florida... Too funny.... Everyone was claiming him as a great recruiter, etc.

I called BS... Bottomline, He doesn't have Teddy saving his *** anymore or Clint Hurtt dropping nickels around town!

He will have minimal impact in S FLA unless they will big, year over year and that ain't going to happen...

Looks like Charlie is going to strike out in Florida... Too funny.... Everyone was claiming him as a great recruiter, etc.

I called BS... Bottomline, He doesn't have Teddy saving his *** anymore or Clint Hurtt dropping nickels around town!

He will have minimal impact in S FLA unless they will big, year over year and that ain't going to happen...

There is no need for him to recruit florida when all of Texas is at your disposal. he will probably **** off some local coaches over there if he keeps this up.

**** off Tejas coaches if he recruits South Florida? You just lost all your credibility yo.

Advertisement
Back