Looking good for the F5 Boyz

Advertisement
Charlie Strong was very clear when he got the Texas job that Florida would no longer be an area of emphasis for him in recruiting.

The HC at Texas will never make Florida a priority in recruiting. Never have. Never will. They'll grab a guy here or there if the opportunity presents itself, but for Folden's Faqqots to be beating their chest because Strong couldn't sign guys 5 feet from Folden's office at HSs that UM should own shows everyone just how pathetic UM has become.

"Ha ha ha Strong couldn't sign these Miami guys either! Ha ha ha! It's Al good, fambros! Al got this!"

Advertisement
Charlie Strong just isn't the right fit at Texas.....sorry, everyone knows it.

Oh if only the football gods were kinda to Miami an he ended up here in coral gables, I think the rest of college football would have crapped their pants like that florida player did.

[video=youtube;mFktQS50mEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFktQS50mEk[/video]

Charlie Strong just isn't the right fit at Texas.....sorry, everyone knows it.

Oh if only the football gods were kinda to Miami an he ended up here in coral gables, I think the rest of college football would have crapped their pants like that florida player did.

[video=youtube;mFktQS50mEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFktQS50mEk[/video]

What the **** did I just watch? Lol

Advertisement
I don't exactly know myself but that mess was gawdawful funny as crap. I spit out my water when I was watching it.

Go Canes

Raping an Al Golden team is pretty common.

No thanks on Strong.

He lost to UCF in 2013.

Syracuse and UConn in 2012.

Didn't really beat anyone special.

Strong is vastly overrated as a head coach.

charlie strong got a huge haul of south florida kids the one year because urban left uf and shannon had just got fired here. he never got that talent again.

Advertisement
Looks like Charlie is going to strike out in Florida... Too funny.... Everyone was claiming him as a great recruiter, etc.

I called BS... Bottomline, He doesn't have Teddy saving his *** anymore or Clint Hurtt dropping nickels around town!

He will have minimal impact in S FLA unless they will big, year over year and that ain't going to happen...
He got a 6-7 record too and got blown out in his bowl game.

Charlie's success was TEDDY and Clint Hurtt dropping $... That's all gone now... He peaked and it's all down hill from here... The other schools in Texas going to :troll-slap:

Advertisement
Strong and Folden are the exact same Corch. They both went 6-7 last year. Same record. Same Corch.

Lol yall are crazy strong is a good defensive coach. If he has a good OC he will do his thing at Texas. Texas is like bama, cant hold them down long

Texas has an amazing campus. its like a city with a HUGE stadium in the middle of it. still, if i was from miami, not sure i would want to go to texas.

Advertisement
Back