Looking for some assistance......

They told be not to worry, so we'll see what happens. Appreciate everyone putting in work to help.

Advertisement
My advice to you is to stay home, it ain't gonna be pretty

DHucks, dont listen to the turds sitting in their step mother's basement playing video games.

good luck with your son and good luck finding a hotel.

Nailed it, well done, but don't knock it until you've tried it, basements tend to stay at a comfortable temperature year round, so I have that going for me.

negative, i dont have to try being a loser to know that i dont want to be a loser.

****, another zinger, how do you come up with these brilliant replies?

Man, how about you just GTFO of this thread.

The University (literally the University, so easy, I actually had to make sure that Al was ok with it), invited us up to Blacksburg for the game. We are all set, but accommodations. Everything obviously is sold out close to Tech. They are looking into somethings for us, but in case they don't pan out, anyone have any advice. At this point I plan on just driving back home after the game (5 and a half hours).

Thanks in advance.

This the only good thing going this year is u and ur son man. Hope everything is good with him dog and if u can croot for us please do, when ur son becomes a five star will he go to Fsu?

Jus fkin wit u dog, best of luck mane.

The University (literally the University, so easy, I actually had to make sure that Al was ok with it), invited us up to Blacksburg for the game. We are all set, but accommodations. Everything obviously is sold out close to Tech. They are looking into somethings for us, but in case they don't pan out, anyone have any advice. At this point I plan on just driving back home after the game (5 and a half hours).

Thanks in advance.

This the only good thing going this year is u and ur son man. Hope everything is good with him dog and if u can croot for us please do, when ur son becomes a five star will he go to Fsu?

The FSU thing is funny. We were watching college gameday, and all the Seminole crap was going. I look at him, and he's doing f'n chop! As he looks at me looking at him with the expected look I'd give, he does the throat slash. I almost lost it, but he finished appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

The FSU thing is funny. We were watching college gameday, and all the Seminole crap was going. I look at him, and he's doing f'n chop! As he looks at me looking at him with the expected look I'd give, he does the throat slash. I almost lost it, but he finished appropriately.

I wudda fainted before he got to the slash if my son did that, with all the negatives I would of thought my son flipped.

Advertisement
Anger was my initial emotion, but like I said, he trolled me pretty good.

Hotels around the airport are the best places to stay if they aren't already booked.

Advertisement
Gentlemen,

I have had scuba on my ignore list going back to the Kennedy administration. This thread shows why. Put him on ignore, your sanity will thank you.

Advertisement
I just checked priceline. A room in Blacksburg opened up here. Not sure the rate, but I think its reasonable for the area.

index.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back