Looking for some assistance......

DHucks

Popping popcorn.......
The University (literally the University, so easy, I actually had to make sure that Al was ok with it), invited us up to Blacksburg for the game. We are all set, but accommodations. Everything obviously is sold out close to Tech. They are looking into somethings for us, but in case they don't pan out, anyone have any advice. At this point I plan on just driving back home after the game (5 and a half hours).

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
0007650103487_500X500.jpg

WE need all the good luck we can get... you just make sure little man and your fine *** wife is there... #whatever it takes

That's pretty **** cool. Sounds like it'll be a fun trip.

You and the little man have a great time, God bless.

Advertisement
Look in Roanoke. < 1 hr away.
This. Roanoke/Salem is about 30 minutes north of Blacksburg/Christiansburg, and an easy drive on I-81. I'm staying in Salem at a LaQuinta, but I think it's all booked up.

Are you guys looking at Wednesday/Thursday night both, or just Thursday?

Advertisement
Priceline has rooms in the area if you check now. I will say some hotels look a little suspect, but then again up there is very country. Good luck.

Go Canes

Advertisement
My advice to you is to stay home, it ain't gonna be pretty

DHucks, dont listen to the turds sitting in their step mother's basement playing video games.

good luck with your son and good luck finding a hotel.

Nailed it, well done, but don't knock it until you've tried it, basements tend to stay at a comfortable temperature year round, so I have that going for me.

DHucks, dont listen to the turds sitting in their step mother's basement playing video games.

Nailed it, well done, but don't knock it until you've tried it, basements tend to stay at a comfortable temperature year round, so I have that going for me.

negative, i dont have to try being a loser to know that i dont want to be a loser.

Advertisement
Guys...this ain't the time nor the place for all that noise. If you got something that can help these folks, cool. If not, PM your insults to one another.

negative, i dont have to try being a loser to know that i dont want to be a loser.

****, another zinger, how do you come up with these brilliant replies?

Dhucks, though keep trying now, I would suggest if nothing happens, start checking hotel sites at 1pm est, 4pm, and 6pm the day before the game. That's when people holding rooms in case they go have to cancel by. My guess is something will open.

Advertisement
Back