Looking for some assistance......

Stay in Williamsburg and take your son to see Colonial Williamsburg and if interested Busch Gardens. I don't know how far from the Blacksburg it is, but it would be a nice experience for your kid and family.

Best of luck and congrats on going to the game. Good stuff by Al and the school.

Advertisement
Stay in Williamsburg and take your son to see Colonial Williamsburg and if interested Busch Gardens. I don't know how far from the Blacksburg it is, but it would be a nice experience for your kid and family.

Best of luck and congrats on going to the game. Good stuff by Al and the school.

It's too cold up there to be going to Busch Gardens. Anyway, would be nice to get a jersey signed by all the players dedicated to Canesinsight forum.

This is pretty cool. Enjoy the game. I have been to Lane Stadium before. It's a nice campus. I was there for the beating we put on Marcus Vick in 2005 or 2006. I also have been there for a baseball game. It looks like you stepped back in medieval times, but it is a nice campus. Hope you all have a great time!

Great news. Please give us updates in the "My Son" thread if you get a chance.

The U is definitely getting this one right!

You can stay in Radford or Christiansburg. Both are within 15 min of Blacksburg with plenty of places to stay. I went to Va Tech so if you have any other questions about the area let me know what you need.

Advertisement
They all signed a helmet for Carter when we were there. I try not to ask for anything when I'm around them. I have autographs from many of them already from other games.

All post updates in the "My Son" thread.

Pretty excited about Lane Stadium.

Dude. Williamsburg is over 4 hours east of Blacksburg. C'mon man!!!

The school has gotten back to us, we're all set. See y'all Thursday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back