Looking for hotel recommendations

Advertisement
If you stay near Biscayne Blvd.. A personal favorite restaurant is Little Havana. Reasonable Price and Great Food.

LH.jpg

Advertisement
My favorite in Fort Lauderdale is The Worthington Resorts. They are all close to the beach, and there are 3 different properties (Alcazar, Villa Venice and Worthington Guest House) under the trusted Worthington umbrella. Excellent places and good rates.

Advertisement
Paranos has some YouTube videos to make your choice easier. Just rename your thread "6'2 425 lbs DT from GA as Miami recruit" to lure him in

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife and I are coming in Thanksgiving weekend for the Duke game.

We haven't booked a hotel, yet, and can really use some recommendations on good options for us.

We're open to staying close to the stadium, as long as the hotel isn't a dump. But something in between the stadium and South Beach is probably ideal.

Please save the sarcasm and trolling for other threads, and help a fellow Canes fan out.

Much appreciated!

http://www.mayfairhotelandspa.com

Walking distance to fun and food. Close enough but not to close to the stadium. Your wife will be happy. Very reasonably priced for the area.

Stayed at the stadium hotel last year, they have a van that's takes you right to the front of the stadium and picks you up after, $15 per person or you can literally walk.
Stayed at hotel indigo for UNC and was pleasantly surprised. I think it was $129 and about a 10 min drive.

Advertisement
Back