Looking for hotel recommendations

MIATL

Senior
My wife and I are coming in Thanksgiving weekend for the Duke game.

We haven't booked a hotel, yet, and can really use some recommendations on good options for us.

We're open to staying close to the stadium, as long as the hotel isn't a dump. But something in between the stadium and South Beach is probably ideal.

Please save the sarcasm and trolling for other threads, and help a fellow Canes fan out.

Much appreciated!

Advertisement
What's your budget? Are you a rewards member w anyone? What are you trying to do while I'm town?

What's your budget? Are you a rewards member w anyone? What are you trying to do while I'm town?

I'm cheap.

We're just looking for something clean, safe, and conveniently located.

Aside from the game, looking to see some SoFla sites and eat a few decent meals.

Hard Rock & The Renaissance (Marriott) are closest to the stadium.

Advertisement
the-shining.jpg

My wife and I are coming in Thanksgiving weekend for the Duke game.

We haven't booked a hotel, yet, and can really use some recommendations on good options for us.

We're open to staying close to the stadium, as long as the hotel isn't a dump. But something in between the stadium and South Beach is probably ideal.

Please save the sarcasm and trolling for other threads, and help a fellow Canes fan out.

Much appreciated!

Advertisement
Residence inn in doral. Its close to the express way and about 30 minutes to the beach and stadium

You should just rent a van and bring a couple sleeping bags, OP. Think of how much many more fun thing you can do with the additional scratch.

Advertisement
Is city inn hotel still open on 79th?

On a real note, spend the extra cash and stay at a decent place. I would look east (Aventura, suni isles,) of the stadium somewhere on the beach and uber to the game. South Florida is sketchy and staying on the wrong side of town ruin your entire trip.

I'm cheap.

We're just looking for something clean, safe, and conveniently located.

Aside from the game, looking to see some SoFla sites and eat a few decent meals.

what kinda budget on meals?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back