Looking at the positives

Advertisement
My attitude is UF is off to a good change but they’re not far enough away not to be beaten the last day of August. Then … (not in order games)

at UNC (worst team in the Coastal?)
BCC
Central Michigan
VT (AKA reverse portal university)
UVA
GT (new offense)
at Pitt
at FSU (who’s QB?)
Louisville (worst team in the ACC?)
“at” FIU
at Duke

UVA (L, 16-13), Duke (L, 20-12) and Pitt … may be the toughest games after September 1 on the schedule.

2019 is easier than 2018. If you think that Mannyis better than Richt, and I do, then he can’t lose any of these games. Can’t. Not in conference.

8/31 sets the tone.

That last sentence is it for me. Every year it seems like the team has a “new mentality,” but that doesn’t mean much until you get hit in the mouth. If we beat UF then it springboards us. My question is what happens if we lose. And let me state that I don’t think we do, but anything is possible

Just for arguments sake, and not because we believe it will happen, should Miami not win the first game of the season … it shouldn’t matter. The ACC/Coastal is an absolute mess and almost all of the mess is on Miami’s schedule. (Louisville?)

I agree with that but it’s been a mess since 2012 and we’ve only won it once. I’m learning never take a trip to Charlotte for granted. Looking forward to Manny changing that

Advertisement
Back