Looking at our defensive commits

Chise you are the only one chising my thread I know you are still rustled but spare me some chise in this one.

Let's work together to make this the best thread ever on this board. We can do it one post at a time.

My apologies to the board for not taking this thread seriously enough and for being too positive today.

someone shoved rosy sunshine up chise's *** today for sure. Actually, I believe it began with all his Cook to the U trying to get the minions to fall in line with the BS that wasn't happening and was about the worst kept secret in this recruiting cycle.

Cook's been trolling since he started writing those Clemson blogs. Don't be shocked if he has one last troll in him.

less than a week to troll. Right.

Just curious, when EE's sign their LOI's? Did any of ours sign their LOI's?

Advertisement
i love demterius but chad and travonte might be higher. he is a sleeper. then again, thats if ag doesnt bolt to psu and destroy this class. we actually have psu fans begging him to come there and miami fans begging him to go.

I wouldn't really call him a sleeper anymore. 4-star on both Rivals and 247

Kid is a bean pole. Won't see the field till he is rsSoph

These playmakers in addition to youthful growth already on our roster add multiple elements to our defense that give me hope for improvement despite my issues w/ scheme:

1. Ball hawking and physical safety play w/ Hester, bush, carter & gayot ( we had none of this w/ Rodgers n highsmith)

2. Improved athletes on 2 deep for OLB ( in Owens, Young, n grace while out Cornelius, Gaines and less of armbrister)

3. Talent n depth at DT (valentine, moten, wyche, heurtolo, Jenkins); and

4. More pass rushers in addition to AMQ and McCord getting another yr bigger (chad, Jackson, Trent Harris, smith)

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** son. Talk about playmakers. Hopefully they will be put in a position to succeed.

Chad Thomas
Trent Harris
Nigel Bethel
Kiy Hester
Travonte valentine
Hertalu
Wyche
Moten
Darrion Owens
Juwon young

Mayes is the only "questionable" name I can see.

Offense has a lot more of those "maybe" guys with a few playmakers that jump out to me in Kaaya and Berrios. berrios is going to be **** in the slot. Can't forget the solid OLINE class and Yearby and Powell.

With all the doom and gloom around here right now, this recruiting class is looking very very strong. If nothing else it would be a win to keep what we have now and that's what the focus should be. Adding a JC Jackson or a Rudolph would be just a mega bonus to an already solid class.

If all these guys come, WOW!!!

Demetrius Jackson will be the highest draft pick out of this entire class.

Playing next to Valentine, Chad and some other other beast in this class, you could be right. I still go with Chad. The vision of him throwing 360lb Mamma onto the qb dummy at the opening after pancaking him the play before reminded me of Dan Stubbs -- that is not easy to do. But we certainly have not seen the best of DT.

Chise you are the only one chising my thread I know you are still rustled but spare me some chise in this one.

Let's work together to make this the best thread ever on this board. We can do it one post at a time.

My apologies to the board for not taking this thread seriously enough and for being too positive today.

someone shoved rosy sunshine up chise's *** today for sure. Actually, I believe it began with all his Cook to the U trying to get the minions to fall in line with the BS that wasn't happening and was about the worst kept secret in this recruiting cycle.

Cook's been trolling since he started writing those Clemson blogs. Don't be shocked if he has one last troll in him.

He did say he was committing at the game, right? So then he would have to flip again -- back to Clemson maybe, just to a complete jerk.

Demetrius Jackson will be the highest draft pick out of this entire class.

Valentine?

Valentine

Valentine!

Travonte "Filthy Animal" Valentine!!!

I'm ready to watch him be a QB Killa

295.gif

Advertisement
Our 2 Year Pull on D (who we have at this moment)

DT: Wyche, Hertelou, Moton, Jenkins and Valentine

DE: AQM, Kamalu, Thomas, Jackson and Harris

LB: Grace, M. Smith, Owens, Young and McCray

CB: Burns, Bethel and Mayes

S: Carter, Gayot and Hester

Advertisement
Yo for once can the thread be about the ****ing recruits?! Please stfu about the coaches and let these kids get some shine for what they've done instead of us talking about coaches and uncommitted players lets talk about the kids who're trying to make a difference here

This is a good point. Too often we forget that recruiting boards are intended to be places of worship, not places to discuss and critique football recruiting. Lets not forget the reason for the season y'all.

Advertisement
Back