Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
I wonder when the 48 hour clock begins to run? Like yes I get it midnight has to be the deadline because of the 48 hour window and the fact the portal closed Tuesday/Wednesday but if you put in the paperwork to start the transfer at 9 am does that trigger the 48 hour compliance? Or is it just a full two days regardless of when you get the paperwork?

Basically I doubt many people put in the paperwork at 11:59 pm on Tuesday so if it is from the time the process is initiated we should hear something by roughly close of business. But if it is 11:59 AND we are trying to convince said player to stay I can see Mario being at said player's house at 11:58 lol
You thinking to hard about it

Advertisement
In order of likelihood:

1. Samson
2. McCoy
3. Damari
4. A Washington Brother (cheating…I know)
5. Horton
I originally told myself Samson at first. But the more I think about it, the more I realize why is he waiting till now to enter the portal. If he was seriously considering leaving, I feel like he would have done it as soon as the window opened. He’d be a hot commodity

Advertisement
My guesses would be:
Nelson
Balom
Redding
Kirk
Campbell

If so, we're up shiits creek.

Advertisement
I don't think there's any shot that Mauigoa is ever going to play LG here.

IOL is becoming more and more important but it is not a premier position. OT is.

I don't see Mauigoa playing two years at Tackle and then being convinced to switch to Guard during a money year for the NFL draft.
We have ton of talent at Tackle with a need in the interior, plus he'ss only played 1 year of tackle and had trouble with speed. He might be a better Guard than Tackle and Guards make huge money in the NFL too. Lindstrom make $20M per year!

We have a tremendous opportunity to compete at a very high level this coming season and I have the utmost confidence in Mario's desire to make the most of the opportunity.

Advertisement
We have ton of talent at Tackle with a need in the interior, plus he'ss only played 1 year of tackle and had trouble with speed. He might be a better Guard than Tackle and Guards make huge money in the NFL too. Lindstrom make $20M per year!

yea, he was flagged for holding too much last season and we can't afford that moving forward.

General Booty is in the portal (Pause). Article is an interesting read. Not surprising he's had a lot of NIL opportunities given his name. I checked, and sure enough he's related to Marlin's 1st round pick Josh.

Related to John David?

Advertisement
Back