Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Gut is telling me either Samson, Kinsler or Ray Ray.
Really hope it’s not Ray Ray. He looked like he got noticeably better during the offseason. Bigger, still has that speed, very explosive in that spring game imo.

I get that he wouldn’t want to sit behind X again, and wouldn’t blame him. But man, selfishly I think we have a guy here and he’d get ample burn in 4 WR sets this year + special teams. Then he’s the X replacement in 2025.

Rumor is one of them is going to hurt and they're trying to keep him. Compliance holding paperwork for the full 48 hours

Not sure who it actually is or if it's even true but I have a few guesses.
I've seen a certain player turn into a diva head case in the last week. I think we all know who it is.

Really hope it’s not Ray Ray. He looked like he got noticeably better during the offseason. Bigger, still has that speed, very explosive in that spring game imo.

I get that he wouldn’t want to sit behind X again, and wouldn’t blame him. But man, selfishly I think we have a guy here and he’d get ample burn in 4 WR sets this year + special teams. Then he’s the X replacement in 2025.
Personally, I’d rather sit behind the best slot wr in the country and learn/develop from him, but that’s just me. He’s extremely talented, so I guess I see why he’d want to go somewhere and get a lot of playing time this year. With the addition of Brown, our WR room is extremely strong. Especially with guys like Carr and Trader pushing for PT as well. I’m praying to god that it’s not Ray Ray

Advertisement
Rumor is one of them is going to hurt and they're trying to keep him. Compliance holding paperwork for the full 48 hours

Poffenbarger leaving isn’t a massive deal for the season AS LONG as nothing happens to Ward.

And let’s be frank, no Ward = 7-5 again.

So, by 1159pm tonight if undergrad?

If grad, tomorrow by 1159pm?

Is damari really worried about playing time? He is a top 2 CB on the team already.

If him and his bro really need to be that close then why tf did the staff let Davonte leave

Advertisement
Is damari really worried about playing time? He is a top 2 CB on the team already.

If him and his bro really need to be that close then why tf did the staff let Davonte leave

At this point, if it’s him, let him go.

If he’s going to do this every ******* time the window opens, let him walk. He’s not an earth shattering talent like that.

Advertisement
If losing Damari means we actually pursuit (and land) one of AJ Jr/Hamilton or one of the several other CBs in the portal that have actually done something on this level then 🤷🏾‍♂️, that’s an upgrade anyway. If he is butt hurt at us bringing in Hill and/or his brother leaving then good riddance.

My money is on one of the OL.

Advertisement

No surprise since he didn’t visit but looks like this one is officially dead

IMG_1791.gif

In this day of social media & connections, very impressed the idea of this player possibly going into Portal a secret is very amazing

Advertisement
Back