Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

These kids are shameless LMAOOOOOOO.

He doesn’t come close to the GOAT.

IMG_4121.jpeg

The high PFF pass blocking grade is the glass half full, the glass half empty is he was eaten alive by Bain when IMG played Central

season 8 spongebob's runaway roadtrip: a squarepants family vacation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants's runaway roadtrip: a squarepants family vacation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bain destroyed everyone, still I’m not super interested in taking an FCS OT.

Maybe they want the Michigan state tag team?

Gaby said they are trying to get Harmon and Barrow to visit together (tweet sounds like it will happen). Bud Elliot is saying Harmon is asking for closer to a million not 500k.

Miami is supposedly ready to meet that and give the same deal to Barrow to get him to convince Harmon.

Is it true? Who knows? Does it feel good to read those tears? Ab so ******* lutely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All of that, “This is underwhelming” **** regarding the portal last week… Not hearing that now. Also, we are in on everything. Can we approach this first window like this next year please?
I’d say CB is much better than I expected. DT is maybe slightly better. The rest is what I expected which is underwhelming compared to what people were making it out to be.

I’d say CB is much better than I expected. DT is maybe slightly better. The rest is what I expected which is underwhelming compared to what people were making it out to be.
This is what I was expecting. Think about what isn’t popping. QB and Offensive Line. The 2 places on a team that need to gel overtime. I guess LB and S aren’t either but not everything goes nuts in every window. Add in that Spring football is STILL happening for some squads this prolonged duration of entrees into the portal makes sense to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back